• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
New nulled version
Local SEO doesnt update
Overall Site Score doesn't work just loads green with no number
Page score is N/A

Hi bro
in last update pro feature cant active
after click in Activate Video Sitemap active but when reload page change to deactivated
Thank
photo attached

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 26
Hi bro
in last update pro feature cant active
after click in Activate Video Sitemap active but when reload page change to deactivated
Thank
photo attached
You need to upload that plugin and manually activate it from Plugins list. Works for me, but i'm on 4.0.3. Same for all Pro plugins.

You need to upload that plugin and manually activate it from Plugins list. Works for me, but i'm on 4.0.3. Same for all Pro plugins.
4.0.3 doesnt keep features activated either. Great job at nulling haha

4.0.4 doesnt keep features activated
I am on 4.0.3 still. Didn't update to 4.0.4 since i didn't find it necessary soo i wouldn't know.
I have a multisite soo maybe that counts ? Anyway, you can stay on older 3.7.1 since there isn't much of a difference except for it's graphical interface..

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Most Powerful WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.0.5

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.0.5 Nulled Free
New in version 4.0.5 – Released on December 15, 2020

• New: Added helpful notices when description format is used incorrectly
  • New: Added support for pasting in a string of keywords to automatically parse
  • New: Allow pasting in the entire meta tag in Webmaster Tools for Google/Bing/etc.
  • New: Post Excerpt Only smart tag
  • Updated: Improved UX when importing settings from other SEO plugins
  • Updated: Improved sitemap...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update, can we get Image Seo and Local Business addons update too ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock