• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Flaticon Requests Go In Here

Thank you to @Babak for reopening this closed thread. I will continue to fulfilled request for premium Flaticon icons for Babiato's users. If you needs premium files from Flaticon, please continue your request here. The request's rules remain the same as before.

If you're unfamiliar with Flaticon, it's the world's largest database of free customizable icons and stickers, and it's also owned by the Freepik Company. So, it is extremely beneficial for web designers or app developers to obtain high-quality icons for their projects.

Please read Eligibility Rules before make a request. Cheers, Starlux 😁

Flaticon's premium users are limited to 2000 download icons. To avoid the download limit, users who want to request files in the form of a pack should ensure that the pack does not contain more than 100 icons.

Thank you to @Babak for reopening this closed thread. I will continue to fulfilled request for premium Flaticon icons for Babiato's users. If you needs premium files from Flaticon, please continue your request here. The request's rules remain the same as before.

If you're unfamiliar with Flaticon, it's the world's largest database of free customizable icons and stickers, and it's also owned by the Freepik Company. So, it is extremely beneficial for web designers or app developers to obtain high-quality icons for their projects.

Thank you so much for your effort @Starlux ! I've got no more free time for fulfilling request and my account has expired as well. 😆

Anyway, let's give it a kickstart and please kindly download these packs for me: 😄😍

Thanks a bunch, bro!

• Love
Reactions: Starlux
Thank you so much for your effort @Starlux ! I've got no more free time for fulfilling request and my account has expired as well. 😆

Anyway, let's give it a kickstart and please kindly download these packs for me: 😄😍

Thanks a bunch, bro!
It's okay, bro. I really appreciate what you did before, so I'd like to carry on your legacy by assisting Babiato's users in obtaining some premium Flaticon icons for their projects.

Sure thing, bro, let's get this engine started!

Flaticons played on their users with FREEBIES, and now you can only download icons on PNG.. Who need Icons on PNG??

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE F*CKERS again..

Yes, I'm not sure why they do that... And I'm attempting to get a refund. When attempting to download the icons as a premium user, they loop back to the login page; what a waste of money. Damn

Great! This is a much needed thread. Thank you for your effort to help the community.

Because of a stupid thing that happened at Flaticon, I am currently unable to fulfil the request from Flaticon. My account has been locked due to the use of two different IP addresses, despite the fact that they are both in the same country. I use WIFI on my laptop, but when I'm not at home, I'll use Mobile Data to access my account. My account was locked solely because of this. They accused me of sharing accounts with others. I never give anyone else access to my personal account. They have yet to unlock and respond to my issue. If this thread receives more than 5 requests, I will attempt to create a new account, purchase premium, and assist you all in obtaining the file. So please bear with me.

Reactions: iBelowZero and msa
Because of a stupid thing that happened at Flaticon, I am currently unable to fulfil the request from Flaticon. My account has been locked due to the use of two different IP addresses, despite the fact that they are both in the same country. I use WIFI on my laptop, but when I'm not at home, I'll use Mobile Data to access my account. My account was locked solely because of this. They accused me of sharing accounts with others. I never give anyone else access to my personal account. They have yet to unlock and respond to my issue. If this thread receives more than 5 requests, I will attempt to create a new account, purchase premium, and assist you all in obtaining the file. So please bear with me.
That sucks mate. I hope you can sort it out.

Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: Starlux
After a few weeks of negotiating with their supporters, I was finally able to reclaim my account, so I will continue to fulfill the Flaticon Request. So, what are you going to get? You will receive SVG, PSD, and PNG files of the icons, just like Premium users.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock