• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Creative Fabrica Requests Go In Here [CREATIVEFABRICA.COM]

Taking over as today.

Send your request here.
Since the main rules doesn't apply, here are the new rules.

3 request per user per day.
Need to wait 24 hours before you can request again.
All resources will be uploaded to Mega, if you can't download from it, think of a way as this will be the only center I use.
Need to be at least a member for 30 days.
Maximum File request is 400 MB. if your file is more than that, it will be ignored.
Files will be removed after 48 hours

If you don't follow above rules, your request will be ignored.

@Medw1311 @BlakenFist @Deepansh please edit the first post and add these rules if it's ok.

Last edited:
May i get some for my kids.

thanks in advance.

May i get some for my kids.

thanks in advance.

Your last link is 8 parts, each 178MB, I can't upload that on my drive. if you like, you can request another.

• Love
Reactions: sweetedschoy01
Thanks in advance <3

Thanks in advance <3
Your request are way too heavy. The second link alone is 1.4GB !
Here's the first one:

• Love
Reactions: ioremipsum
Your request are way too heavy. The second link alone is 1.4GB !
Here's the first one:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you , I really didnt know about its size, not sure how i can check it either, anyways, i understand, thanks a lot <3

Thank you , I really didnt know about its size, not sure how i can check it either, anyways, i understand, thanks a lot <3
I would love to be able to help you, but I have to download the file. and reupload it, and since it's a bit huge, it would take time, and I don't have enough space on my cloud.

• Love
Reactions: ioremipsum
Please help me with this one

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!
Sorry, not eligible. Need to be at least a member for 30 days

Please this bro :)

Please this bro :)

• Love
Reactions: jafar1208
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock