• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce 3.2.7

No permission to download
It looks like you are trying to use on local setup? The server need to be public for it to work..
You have to have an online working setup - no local install - at least it is what I have experienced.. and by the look of your server IP from system image.. the IP 10.240 looks like LAN IP..
HI, the description isn’t pushing to the product page,how to solve this problem

Other content is there, only the description is blank, no imported content。Please help me, thank you
Oh.. I cannot provide technical support on the plugin itself.. Only the developers can. I just supply nulled version.

Oh.. I cannot provide technical support on the plugin itself.. Only the developers can. I just supply nulled version.
What should I fill in the Item Purchase Code, and Account settings? Do I need to set it?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.png
    2.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
Aliexpress Sync not working for me, always the same error:
"You have reached your daily synchronization quota. You can synchronize up to 0 products per day"
the rest working well
I have just checked on my test setup - working just fine here importing - can it be that you are on NAT IP and someone else using same NAT has already synced the allowed amount?

Unfortunately it doesn't work properly. It doesn't matter variations, sometimes it doesn't matter some images and neither the description and synchronization is similar to the free version. But anyway thanks for your attempt to help by providing a nulled version.

Will give it another go when I have returned from holiday.. as for now I'm enjoying the rest of the week in Turkey:)

Reactions: anonbrax
Will give it another go when I have returned from holiday.. as for now I'm enjoying the rest of the week in Turkey:)
Thank you very much and congratulations for your commitment and attention!

But I have great news... your feature is excellent, the problem is an incompatibility with the resmushit-image-optimizer plugin

I apologize for the misinformation on my part, and thanks again for helping us out!

Reactions: whitetigerdk
anyone know, if we have change product tittle or shorten shipping carrier. the plugin can auto detect when got a new order? or auto detect when seller edit their list?

anyone know, if we have change product tittle or shorten shipping carrier. the plugin can auto detect when got a new order? or auto detect when seller edit their list?
Yes it's possible. But for the detection of the automatic order, I would rather advise you to use a second plugin: Dropshipping WooCommerce.
You can find the nulled version everywhere.
After enabling it, adjust your settings for automatic detection.

Yes it's possible. But for the detection of the automatic order, I would rather advise you to use a second plugin: Dropshipping WooCommerce.
You can find the nulled version everywhere.
After enabling it, adjust your settings for automatic detection.
Yes, thank you so much bro

Reactions: JohnnyNath
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock