• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce 3.2.7

No permission to download
New version available. Will update with nulled when I get home from vacation.. (in 2-3 days)

Guys, I managed to fix the problem for the Image Editor in this 1.16.9 version!
To fix the problem, follow the step-by-step instructions below:

1º: Install the plugin normally on your WordPress;
2º: After that, go to your hosting server to access the file manually, it can also be through an FTP server;
3º: Look in the Plugin folder for the file "cnd.php" (without quotes), usually in: public_html/wp-content/plugins/ali2woo/includes;
4º: Download the file (or just open it in the server editor, if available) and open it in a text editor (it can even be in Notepad);
5º: Delete the lines with the expression below (approx. line 39 to 42):

if( !a2w_verify_request($_REQUEST['_sign'], $_REQUEST, a2w_plugin_key()) ){
header('HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized');
exit;
}

6º: Save the file and send it again to the server;
7º: Ready, your plugin will be working normally.

I hope it helps you, because I've been looking for a solution for a long time and I didn't find it, so I reverse-engineered the Plugin and it worked!

Note: Forgive me if some words don't make much sense, I'm Brazilian and I'm using Google Translator to pass on this tip!
Brother your solution worked
thanks a lot for that
can you solve another problem
the review from aliexpress are not importing with products, i tried but can not import reviews please with this

Version 1.18.0 nulled - I have implemented the fix to have image Editor working - however. Did some testing on the reviews - correct.. Importing reviews not working - I have addressed this issue to the creator of the plugin...

Attachments

• aliexpres-dropship-for-woocommerce-1.18.0-Nulled_modified_for_image_editor.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
1.18.1 is out.. However still doesn't seem to import reviews and still no reponse from author.. Well here it is..
(Included image editor fix)

1.18.1- Improved: shipping popup styles in frontend
- Added: shipping info refresh on product quantity change
- Fixed: shipping info data for the UK
- Fixed: shipping module minor bugs

1.18.0*Enhanced shipping module
- show shipping method selection on product, cart, and checkout
- two shipping selection types: popup dialog, drop-down selection
- ability to customize shipping messages from the backend panel
- different modes for shipping calculation
*Added information about chosen shipping to the order editing page (admin)
*Added: Compatibility with WP 5.8 and WC 5.5
*Fixed minor bugs

Attachments

• ali2woo-1.18.1-nulled_incl_image_editor_fix.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Isamel

Cangelog:
*Code refactoring
*Fixed: do not show the AliExpress shipping data in customer emails
*Fixed: show formatted shipping meta in the AliExpress info popup (on order list page)
*Fixed: order fulfillment should use a user selected shipping method or default shipping option from the plugin settings

Attachments

• ali2woo-1.18.2_Nulled_incl_ImageEditorFix.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
Version 1.18.0 nulled - I have implemented the fix to have image Editor working - however. Did some testing on the reviews - correct.. Importing reviews not working - I have addressed this issue to the creator of the plugin...
Do you still have the problem with reviews on 1.18.2? Me yes

whitetigerdk updated AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce v1.18.2 Nulled

Cangelog:
*Code refactoring
*Fixed: do not show the AliExpress shipping data in customer emails
*Fixed: show formatted shipping meta in the AliExpress info popup (on order list page)
*Fixed: order fulfillment should use a user selected shipping method or default shipping option from the plugin settings

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: warrior90
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock