• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

This is one of the best deal i have come across, the plugin works so perfectly well with php 7.4, i installed it on my hosting (namecheap) and i got it activated within 10 minutes and should i talk about the free addons that comes with it? this is a package worth so many dollars but @TassieNZ is only giving it for $30 and i will say that is so much fair enough. i was so reluctant about getting this package but now that i have, i just realized that what he is giving in this, $30 or even $100 is too small for it. Thank you @TassieNZ . Your customer service and support is 101%😁

guys, i'm interested in that plugin. i want to make a store to resell some things. can anyone give me any feedback on the plugin itself and business if it's worth it?
then I will buy...

guys, i'm interested in that plugin. i want to make a store to resell some things. can anyone give me any feedback on the plugin itself and business if it's worth it?
then I will buy...
I’m just starting out but I believe that success only comes to people who are determined to have it. I am starting out and I just bought the plugin and it has so many features that can help anyone become successful in dropshipping if they are determined to. I am sure thousand of people are making so much money in dropshipping so the question is, if they are making it, why can’t you? It is all about reading the right articles. I am learning from Alidropship blog website, so maybe you should check out their articles, it will help you and P.S!! This plugin is worth it!!

Hello, I would like to buy, but I have one question : what's the difference between Alidropship and Alidropship Woo ?
Thank you ! (I have pm you)

brother, i want to know if it is possible to make the payment for you on the 17th at 00:05 am in brazil utc-3 time? sorry for asking but my card closes the invoice cycle tomorrow, the 16th. as your time is 13 hours longer than mine then there would be no time to make the payment before you increase the value of the plugin.
could you do it for me this time? it would help me because i buy this month but i only pay the invoice next month...
No problem, that is fine. Just remind me by PM when you are ready. :love:

• Love
Reactions: donvizzini
Thank you @TassieNZ I appreciate your patience and hard work! I threw you a little something in your paypal to show how grateful I am for you and your services. I sure hope that head of yours starts feeling better. That big brain probably just needs a damn vacation lol. Thanks again, cheers.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
Thank you @TassieNZ I appreciate your patience and hard work! I threw you a little something in your paypal to show how grateful I am for you and your services. I sure hope that head of yours starts feeling better. That big brain probably just needs a damn vacation lol. Thanks again, cheers.
LOL Thank you. My head is already much better. Got new glasses yesterday and I can actually see without straining now! :love:

• Love
Reactions: mader and Tetryx
is the addons still up for sale?

Abandoned Cart
Ads SEO Image Optimizer
AliShipping
Countdown Timer
Customers Gallery
Facebook Business
GA Enhanced Ecommerce
Google Merchant
Recent Sales Pop-Up
Reviews Page
UpSell
Urgency
# Available Addons only - $25.00 (USD)

NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + available addons (as listed below).

• All updates are released via a Private PM Group, you cannot auto-update.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell. This is not just a simple null. It requires setup of my own activation server for the plugin/addons/themes.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on. Once setup on a domain it cannot be transferred to a new/different domain.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server.
  • You will need to provide the domain name you are using it on in order for me to activate it.
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.

Pricing (from Jan 16th 2021):
#
Plugin only - $25.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $38.00 (USD)

Some themes are also available. Please see:

#
Single available Theme - $18.00 (USD)
# All available Themes - $28.00 (USD) note: this is not necessarily worth it as you can only use one at a time. Fine if you are wanting to test a few though.

# FULL PACKAGE of Plugin, available Addons and available Themes - $50.00 (USD)

Payment: PayPal via [email protected]

If you have any questions, please ask. These have been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. They work 100%+!:)

TassieNZ :)

NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + available addons (as listed below).

• All updates are released via a Private PM Group, you cannot auto-update.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell. This is not just a simple null. It requires setup of my own activation server for the plugin/addons/themes.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on. Once setup on a domain it cannot be transferred to a new/different domain.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server.
  • You will need to provide the domain name you are using it on in order for me to activate it.
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.

#
Plugin only - $25.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $38.00 (USD)

Some themes are also available. Please see:

#
Single available Theme - $18.00 (USD)
# All available Themes - $28.00 (USD) note: this is not necessarily worth it as you can only use one at a time. Fine if you are wanting to test a few though.

# FULL PACKAGE of Plugin, available Addons and available Themes - $50.00 (USD)

Payment: PayPal via [email protected]

If you have any questions, please ask. These have been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. They work 100%+!:)

Hi @TassieNZ .

Can i change the domain name after a while?
I am not sure about the current domain name, will probably change in the future.

Hi @TassieNZ .

Can i change the domain name after a while?
I am not sure about the current domain name, will probably change in the future.
Sorry, but NO. Once it is tied to a domain name that is it. It cannot be changed.

It does state that in the first post.

Reactions: hellearth
is the addons still up for sale?

Abandoned Cart
Ads SEO Image Optimizer
AliShipping
Countdown Timer
Customers Gallery
Facebook Business
GA Enhanced Ecommerce
Google Merchant
Recent Sales Pop-Up
Reviews Page
UpSell
Urgency
Yes, the offer is still available. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock