• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
From NOW until the end of October 2023 I am offering a VERY Special deal. However, still read all the information below so you fully understand what you are getting!

specialoffer.gif
# Plugin only - $15.00 (USD)
# Available Addons only - $15.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $25.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons and available Themes - $30.00 (USD)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + available addons (as listed below).

Abandoned Cart
Ads SEO Image Optimizer
AliShipping
Countdown Timer
Customers Gallery (NOT WORKING AT PRESENT)
Facebook Business
GA Enhanced Ecommerce
Google Merchant
Recent Sales Pop-Up
Reviews Page
UpSell
Urgency

• Once installed and Activated from my server, all updates can be done via WordPress.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell. This is not just a simple null. It requires setup of my own activation server for the plugin/addons/themes.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on. Once setup on a domain it cannot be transferred to a new/different domain.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server. You cannot use the v8.1 versions unless ionCube v8.1 is installed on the server. If not, use v7.2+
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.

Pricing (from April 2023):
#
Plugin only - $25.00 (USD)
# Available Addons only - $25.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $38.00 (USD)

Some themes are also available. Please see:

Pricing (from April 2023):
#
Single available Theme - $18.00 (USD)
# All available Themes - $28.00 (USD) note: this is not necessarily worth it as you can only use one at a time. Fine if you are wanting to test a few though.

# FULL PACKAGE of Plugin, available Addons and available Themes - $50.00 (USD)

Payment: PayPal via [email protected] or you can now also pay via Bitcoin as per below.
Bitcoin Wallet: bc1qpdrstngaeq99y3ccpegc3v5rqf8cvs57k5wm6p

Once paid send me a PM with your PayPal transaction ID.

Once PayPal transaction ID received, I'll send a link for the downloads. I will then need a temporary Admin login to your site once you have installed all you need in order to complete the activations.

If you have any questions, please ask. These have been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. They work 100%+!:)

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Everything works perfectly!!!! :love: even all the addon license he activated in a matter of time.
Thank you sooo much!

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
BIG thank you to those that have purchased this - it all works 100%. :)

From next week (7 days time) the price will increase to $30 USD.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: nada and Tetryx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock