• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

I can take two more at the old price, then it will be increased. Read the first post for details.

TassieNZ :)

I can take two more at the old price, then it will be increased. Read the first post for details.

Can I purchase now and you apply it to a domain later? I said I was going to buy last week but I’m flooded with work and haven’t Bought/thought of a new domain name yet

Reactions: TassieNZ
Can I purchase now and you apply it to a domain later? I said I was going to buy last week but I’m flooded with work and haven’t Bought/thought of a new domain name yet
Sure, no problem. Just pay and I'll add you to the Group. Once we set you up your warranty starts from then.

• Make sure you have carefully reviewed the offering and fully understand everything in the first post.
  • You can pay via PayPal to [email protected]
  • PM me the PayPal payment ID.
  • I will add you to the Private PM Group that has full detailed instructions on setting this up.

Reactions: olalavui
Hello , this is some screenshots showing how main plugin work and addons :love: (y) I will add tutorial video soon too

Main Plugin & Alishipping :

ADDONS :
1- Recent sales popup:

2- Countdown timer :

3- Googlemerchants :

Last edited:
Hello , this is some screenshots showing how main plugin work and addons :love: (y) I will add tutorial video soon too

Main Plugin & Alishipping :

ADDONS :
1- Recent sales popup:

2- Countdown timer :

3- Googlemerchants :

Awesome. Can you add it to the main Private PM Group as well please?

• Love
Reactions: nada
NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + addons (8 premium, 3 free).

• All updates are released via a Private PM Group, you cannot auto-update.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server.
  • You will need to provide the domain name you are using it on in order for me to activate it.
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.
Cost: $25.00 USD per domain it is used on.
Payment: PayPal via [email protected]

If you have any questions, please ask. This has been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. It works 100%+!:)

Does "domain" here include subdomains of a domain?

Does "domain" here include subdomains of a domain?
Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply. Swamped with work and haven't been around much!

Unfortunately it doesn't include sub-domains.

Also ... (from their website)
Multisite Network and Localhosts
Please note, AliDropship plugin does not support WordPress Multisite Network and does not work on localhosts.

NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + addons (8 premium, 3 free).

• All updates are released via a Private PM Group, you cannot auto-update.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server.
  • You will need to provide the domain name you are using it on in order for me to activate it.
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.
Payment: PayPal via [email protected]

If you have any questions, please ask. This has been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. It works 100%+!:)

You want money for a nulled script?! not fair/nice... This community is online because peoples like me share stuff for free... and more and more starts to make a profit of it.

but yeah maybe I will start now as well to sell only script. Let's destroy this community.

Reactions: yourypro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock