• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Akira Elementor - Multipurpose Prestashop 1.7 Theme

Akira Elementor - Multipurpose Prestashop 1.7 Theme v2.4.3

No permission to download
This is not nulled (cant use pro elements) and has some bugs when creating megamenu (possible because alteretaing the code for status "Activate"). Anyway, have the last update? i can null it for good, no interaction with creator license server and no data is sent to them :)

This is not nulled (cant use pro elements) and has some bugs when creating megamenu (possible because alteretaing the code for status "Activate"). Anyway, have the last update? i can null it for good, no interaction with creator license server and no data is sent to them :)

Here V-2.3.9 for null.

Thanks.

Removed as you are known to grab from other forums.

now can use pro elements in elementor. The only thing you can do is import pages from templates (need valid license to export them)
Check if working. Insert any word, number in license field
wrong archive - uploaded the correct one - download again :)

Attachments

• akira_v239.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Reactions: freiserk
Hey! When we save an element through elementor, it doesn't update on the website. Is it normal?

Also, I cannot download the file by clicking on "Download", there's an error message wich says "An error occured". Futhermore, I was wondering if we could get the demo content? Thank you! :)

Hey! When we save an element through elementor, it doesn't update on the website. Is it normal?
Nope, its not normal, but i dont have this kind of errors. I use php 7.4, prestashop 1.7.8.5 akira 2.3.9

Reactions: wb3u4
Also, I cannot download the file by clicking on "Download", there's an error message wich says "An error occured". Futhermore, I was wondering if we could get the demo content? Thank you! :)
Nope, only if you have license you can download them.

Reactions: wb3u4
Nope, its not normal, but i dont have this kind of errors. I use php 7.4, prestashop 1.7.8.5 akira 2.3.9
I solved that. For those who got the same issue, you have to got in Advanced Parameters > Performance > Template compilation and then hit "Recompile templates if the files have been updated".

now can use pro elements in elementor. The only thing you can do is import pages from templates (need valid license to export them)
Check if working. Insert any word, number in license field
wrong archive - uploaded the correct one - download again :)
Your license is missing. Please check your key again.

Everything worked out. Super. I removed the old version 2.3.6 and installed 2.3.9 from the Prestashop admin panel.

I used older version as reference and nulled v.2.4.0 to the point where it works. If any more nulling is needed I hope someone can finish. Enter eny liceense code.

Can someone tall me how to adjust Megameniu so it has category dropdown?

Attachments

• akira.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 33
I used older version as reference and nulled v.2.4.0 to the point where it works. If any more nulling is needed I hope someone can finish. Enter eny liceense code.

Can someone tall me how to adjust Megameniu so it has category dropdown?

You should go to left side menu bar:
Axon - Modules - Megamenu

Reactions: scorpiolazy
Has anyone tried this with the One Page Checkout module? One Page Checkout & Social Login – PayPal, Stripe, COD 2.5.6
I installed theme and now uses its default checkout page, and not the one page checkout. Thankas

Has anyone tried this with the One Page Checkout module? One Page Checkout & Social Login – PayPal, Stripe, COD 2.5.6
I installed theme and now uses its default checkout page, and not the one page checkout. Thankas

You need to go to plugin list and check if the module is enable or not, then clear the cache.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock