• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ajax Search Pro - Live WP Search & Filter Plugin

Ajax Search Pro - Live WP Search & Filter Plugin v4.26.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Ajax Search Pro - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugins with a new update entry:

Ajax Search Pro Plugin v4.19.4

Download Ajax Search Pro v4.19.4 - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Nulled Free
4.19.4 - 2020.09.19
Added

• asp_load_js & asp_load_css hooks - allows turning off the JS and CSS asset loading programatically
  • Horizontal results - scrollbar can be disabled
Fixed
  • Reset button now properly resets the input field
  • Oxygen builder...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Ajax Search Pro - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugins with a new update entry:

Ajax Search Pro Plugin v4.20

Download Ajax Search Pro v4.20 - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Nulled Free
v4.20 - 2020.12.07
Added

• Ordering - by menu order
  • Individual Priorities - now work with attachment results
  • Index table - JSON encoded custom field values are now better indexed (objects, arrays etc..)
  • wp.hooks support in plugin script - allows using filter and action hooks for many javascript variables within the search script
  • Option to exclude password protected posts (both...

• Love
Reactions: Pat and JRGWxRxZ

Ajax Search Pro Plugin v4.20.2

Download Ajax Search Pro v4.20.2 - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Nulled Free
v4.20.2 - 2020.12.12
Fixes

• Advanced title and content fields: maxlength attribute now works on {titlefield} and {descriptionfield} as well
  • Category exclusion/inclusion options - Now double checks for removed taxonomies before saving
  • Synonyms - Export now generates .json files instead of .txt for better compatibility
  • Statistics dashboard now working correctly

Ajax Search Pro v4.20.3

Download Ajax Search Pro v4.20.3 - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Nulled Free
4.20.3 - 2021.01.26

Added

• Scroll to results feature -> an offset value (+/-) in pixels can be set
  • Custom field string translations - now the custom field values can be also translated via WPML and Polylang string translations
  • Single result page keyword highlighter -> an offset value (+/-) in pixels can be set
  • asp_result_groups filter hook - to access grouped result items and...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Ajax Search Pro v4.20.5

Download Ajax Search Pro v4.20.5 - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Nulled Free
v4.20.5 - 2021.02.23
New features

Autocomplete - trigger after N characters option
Mobile options - menu auto focus on opening (jQuery selector)
Keyword highligher - now works with live results loader and elementor widgets
Support for Excel 5 (.xls) documents for the index table parser
Changes
Mobile - Hiding the search settings is now possible on mobile screens without forcing the "hover"...

Ajax Search Pro v4.20.7

Download Ajax Search Pro v4.20.7 - Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Nulled Free
v4.20.7 - 2021.03.23
Fixes

• Custom field filters - checkbox values are now set correctly when redirected to the results page
  • Keyword highlighter - now works with accented characters as well
  • Importing from lite - updated to the latest version
  • Fixed a possible XSS vulnerability
  • Random results order now works with the index table engine
  • Fixed an issue with elementor widget...

Ajax Search Pro v4.20.8

Download Ajax Search Pro v4.20.8 = Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin Nulled Free

v4.20.8 - 2021.04.03

Fixes​

• PHP 8 Compatibility tests and fixes
  • Term meta image parser corrected
  • Fixed a potential security issue with the search import/export feature (CVE-2021-29654 by Synacktiv, Jérôme Mampianinazakason and Julien Egloff)

v

Hello i have a problem with the plugin,

I have set up everything, i have put the shortcode at my header ( i use elementor header with kadence theme).
When i try to search something the magnifire button dosn't work and if i press enter the page reloads and at my website address i get mysite.com/?phrase=*search term*#. The same happens and at mobile version.

Then if i try the search again it works fine.

I also use wprocket and cloudflair if that matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashman74
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock