• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ait-Themes Citadela Pro

Ait-Themes Citadela Pro v5.9.1

No permission to download

SalveJoy

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
euguk submitted a new resource:

Citadela Pro + Add-Ons - Citadela from AIT Themes

Citadela Pro 3.2.3
Citadela Blocks 2.1.6
Citadela Business Demo Import

Citadela Business offers exceptional customization and it’s a perfect fit for any website. It’s been especially designed for WordPress block editor, uses original WordPress Customizer and represents outstanding compatibility with 3rd party plugins.

1) Install Citadela Theme - https://wordpress.org/themes/citadela/
2) Install Citadela Pro Plugin
3) Install Citadela Blocks Plugin
4) Import the Citadela...

Read more about this resource...

all plug-ins and demo imported. but live preview does not opening. its just say "Please enter a valid API key for this domain. " and all blank

I take it you are talking about the theme and theme pro plugin. Not the directory plugin?

this is the theme options page. there is no option. am i doing sth wrong?
Ekran Resmi 2020-11-09 20.44.59.png

I fucking HATE AIT. I bought a FULL lifetime membership with some special deal they were doing as they presented it as FULL membership with all access forever blah blah. Then they suddenly stripped it down to offer a VIP membership which gave access to ALL of the themes a FULL membership used to give.
fu** them. I hate them

AIT Plugins Citadela Directory v3.5.1

Attachments

• ait-citadela-directory351.zip
    6 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock