• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode 1.0 update for v41

No permission to download
I installed the affiliate plugin it seems to be working but I don't see
the share link
2. Share your link
Start promoting your referral link and bring in new users.

Can anyone tell me about .Please

the share link
2. Share your link

After activating the plugin
First of all, you need to enable it in the tariff plan
Further on the website https://domain.com/referrals
You can see your link to share

I have the same problem, how to fix it?
1. upload and extract file from Qurel to panel in plugin folder
2. go to your plugin domain, you will see that your plugin will active
3. go to panel, plugin, affiliate, delete "setting.json"
4. refresh the plugin domain, you will see that your plugin is inactive
5. enable it, active
6. done, then the affiliate page and you can enable affilate features in admin panel

Reactions: wolfx
5. enable it, active
6. done, then the affiliate page and you can enable affilate features in admin panel
Thank you for the detailed manual that I could not write in any way. In future updates I will already send files normally

5. enable it, active
I done this, affiliate plugin is active but reffferal page geting error 500
Any suggestion?

the share link
2. Share your link

I know its a very very late replay BUT i had the same issue. I fixed it by enabling the payment system in the website settings. The tabs were now showing up on all test accounts. Maybe for the future people will now know

Hey @Qurel , I've a question regarding the affiliate plugin. When I enter mydomain.com/affiliate , I can see that the system is there. But where exactly can I find a link to this page on my website? Where is the link placed? So that other users can find it and use it? If it is hidden, noone will ever know, that it is still existing ... XD

Did you find it?
Thank you :D

Hey @Qurel , I've a question regarding the affiliate plugin. When I enter mydomain.com/affiliate , I can see that the system is there. But where exactly can I find a link to this page on my website? Where is the link placed? So that other users can find it and use it? If it is hidden, noone will ever know, that it is still existing ... XD

Did you find it?
Thank you :D
After setting up the tariff in the settings of the user's personal account, using the link below, you can find the referral program itself, where the user can share the link and track receipts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock