• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system - by Altumcode 1.0 update for v41

No permission to download
Updated version to current versions. No problems and file changes
Hi, there is a bug, on socialproofo, when I click on "yes" to activate (in the settings of socialproofo) affiliate system, the switch come back to "on" :/ do you have same issue? thanks!

Hi, there is a bug, on socialproofo, when I click on "yes" to activate (in the settings of socialproofo) affiliate system, the switch come back to "on" :/ do you have same issue? thanks!
No, I have no problems with this, no, maybe I sent the config file with an active and not installed plugin, I'll take a look and if anything I'll give you an answer

Thanks a lot! also, do you achieve to make the 10 pro notifications pack working?
on my side, the pack is activated but when I try to change the text or the link inside a notification (or even the timer delay) and Click on save, no modifications are saved :/
No, I have no problems with this, no, maybe I sent the config file with an active and not installed plugin, I'll take a look and if anything I'll give you an answer

Thanks a lot! also, do you achieve to make the 10 pro notifications pack working?
on my side, the pack is activated but when I try to change the text or the link inside a notification (or even the timer delay) and Click on save, no modifications are saved :/
Unfortunately, I do not work with the SocialProofo product. I think you should look at the logs, what could be the problem, as well as the option may not be the correct package key

Unfortunately, I do not work with the SocialProofo product. I think you should look at the logs, what could be the problem, as well as the option may not be the correct package key
Oh okay no problem :) You are using 66analytics? The affiliate plugin works great on 66analytics, only issue is in socialproofo :)

Oh okay no problem :) You are using 66analytics? The affiliate plugin works great on 66analytics, only issue is in socialproofo :)
I use 66biolinks and most likely the problem is due to the license key, since there are only problems

Hey, i have the issue with the Affiliate plugin from Qurel. I fixed it with just uploading the config from the install, then the affiliate.php and the init.php and the install worked and all settings are working

Hey, i have the issue with the Affiliate plugin from Qurel. I fixed it with just uploading the config from the install, then the affiliate.php and the init.php and the install worked and all settings are working
Oh okay great! Thanks :)
and do you have any solution for the 10 pro notification pack not working on socialproofo (if you use it of course :) )

If you are using an old version of the product and updating it, then the plugin will work fine, if you have just downloaded the product, it is better to take the config from the default and redo it one moment

'status' => 'uninstalled',

As soon as I have time, I will update normally.

If you are using an old version of the product and updating it, then the plugin will work fine, if you have just downloaded the product, it is better to take the config from the default and redo it one moment

thanks for your precious advice, I will try that! :)

I still can't make it work inside 66analytics, It switch from off to on and when I save, switch to off again :(

Hi @Qurel i've managed to install your affiliate version on phpbiolinks. It installs, it activates, but when i tested it out with a few accounts to refer to new registers, it doesnt register in the system.https://screenrec.com/share/MSAzwcvqGC
Check the logs for what is happening at the moment. I tested it on my current version 21, it works fine for me, if you want to send a link to my project in a personal, you will see for yourself

I installed the plugin, it is enabled in the admin panel, but it is nowhere to be found, nowhere is the page leading to the affiliate program

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock