• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin

Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin v10.9.8

No permission to download
I am tesing this pluign on my localhost setup, Getting Following Error

affiliate-egg

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in

xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-content\plugins\affiliate-egg\application\Autoupdate.php:91
Stack trace:
#0 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-content\plugins\affiliate-egg\application\Autoupdate.php(41): Keywordrush\AffiliateEgg\Autoupdate->getRemoteVersion()

#1 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(305): Keywordrush\AffiliateEgg\Autoupdate->checkUpdate(Object(stdClass))

#2 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-includes\plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(stdClass), Array)

#3 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-includes\option.php(1977): apply_filters('pre_set_site_tr...', Object(stdClass), 'update_plugins')

#4 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-content\plugins\affiliate-egg\application\Autoupdate.php on line 91

I am tesing this pluign on my localhost setup, Getting Following Error

affiliate-egg

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in

xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-content\plugins\affiliate-egg\application\Autoupdate.php:91
Stack trace:
#0 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-content\plugins\affiliate-egg\application\Autoupdate.php(41): Keywordrush\AffiliateEgg\Autoupdate->getRemoteVersion()

#1 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(305): Keywordrush\AffiliateEgg\Autoupdate->checkUpdate(Object(stdClass))

#2 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-includes\plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(stdClass), Array)

#3 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-includes\option.php(1977): apply_filters('pre_set_site_tr...', Object(stdClass), 'update_plugins')

#4 xampp\htdocs\wplocalhost\wp-content\plugins\affiliate-egg\application\Autoupdate.php on line 91
Need to disable autoupdate and update checker.

Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin v10.2.0​

Nulled Status: NULLED
Please test for activation status & report back to me if it not works.

Attachments

• affiliate-egg-pro-v10.2.0n.zip
    765.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and Karltoto
Babak updated Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin with a new update entry:

Affiliate Egg v10.2.0

Download Affiliate Egg v10.2.0 - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin Nulled Free
= Version 10.2.0

* New: Settings: Buy now button text.
* New: Added support forshopee.vn
* New: Added support forshopee.co.id
* New: Added support forshopee.com.my
* New: Added support forshopee.co.th
* New: Added support forshopee.ph
* New: Added support forshopee.sg
* New: Added support forshopee.com.br

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Karltoto
the current share version is showing the following message in the dashboard

Cracked Version: The Real Danger!
You are using a cracked version of Affiliate Egg plugin. This is an illegal and dangerous copy of the plugin.
Cracked plugins often have backdoors and other malware injected into code that is used to get full third-party access to your site, distribute SEO spam, viruses and redirect site visitors. Your site will be probably blacklisted by Google.

Please note: You can purchase Affiliate Egg Pro only on our official site. If you purchased your pirated copy on any other site, we recommend requesting a refund and reinstalling the plugin (your existing settings and plugin data are safe!).

The official version includes direct support, automatic updates and a guarantee of proper work.

Use code LEGAL25 for a 25% discount (valid until 06/10/2021).

Affiliate Egg Pro v10.3.0​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• affiliate-egg-pro-v10.3.0n.zip
    595.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and Karltoto

Affiliate Egg Pro v10.3.0​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.
Screenshot 2021-10-29 224717.png

Can't activate, After successful activation, redo the page to continue asking for activation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock