• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ADVICE NEEDED] Please Suggest Me Good Knowledge Base Theme or Plugin for Wordpress.

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Hi buddies,

My task is that I need to create a Knowledge Base website in wordpress. It would be better if it will be compatible with Divi.

Users must be able to add their posts from front end. Input page must be a standartized form of one page with possibility to add PDF as an option. Page number can be increased by user, but form itself have to stay as is.

Could you please give your invaluable suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

you mean why i chose betterdocs ?
I mean I need this kind of solution:

The ordinary user comes to website, clicks "Add new post", page with forms appears. He fills up the form. Makes Submit. And his post appears among other posts. And all these posts will be searchable from search bar.

• Love
Reactions: chikala
I dont understand what you mean of that but you can achive via Gravity form and post add-on

Here Doc: https://www.gravityforms.com/creating-user-submitted-posts-with-gravity-forms/

And if you achive frontend submission via gravity form it's easy to show anywhere that

Hope that helps
Awesome!!!

Actually I was studying WP Fluent Forms, but I think Gravity Forms is exactly what I need. I will have to study this one too. But the description of it says me that it is the thing I was looking for.

Than you very much, guguk !

You welcome, if you could not achive via gravity form then you can look at ready-made plugins such as:

or

Reactions: Mamo and chikala

Mscv50

I know, you wanted to help me. But you gave me almost same results as Google gave me. With the same effort, I could start testing all Google results one by one untill I find the one I was looking for.

And my purpose, posting here, asking for help, is by describing what I need to get exact answers from proffessionals. Thus. saving my time chasing for the right plugin during many hours.

No offence, anyways, thank you.

Wow, :eek: it's me, google !

And no, is not some random links, all tested and working well, and because i don't know exactly which one will fits your needs, i posted All !

And indeed, i am not a professional nor a developer, totally agree with you, i can't save you time nor money !

So no more talk, get back to work !

tenor.gif

Reactions: chikala
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock