• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce (Pro Version)

Code snippet to remove price on options
Just add to child themes functions.php

add_filter('wapf/html/pricing_hint','wapf_remove_pricing_hint',10,4);
function wapf_remove_pricing_hint($price_hint,$product,$amt,$type) {
return '';
}

thanks for this it works great @freddy21

do you have code snippet for pricing summary
product total option total grand total section

Last edited:
Reactions: ioloo
I try this plugin and it's really great , can anyone help me how to show the price if the option is base on Quantity base Percentage Fee because now it only show the 15%

I try this plugin and it's really great , can anyone help me how to show the price if the option is base on Quantity base Percentage Fee because now it only show the 15%
They just went out of business because people weren't buying. The website is down, and when I contacted the owner via Twitter he said he closed it.

Fixed, you have to replace the attached file inside: "/advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro/includes/classes

The 2 arrays of Upload File and Date are missing.
File Upload: line 120 & Date line 156.

Attachments

• class-fields.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 102
Fixed, you have to replace the attached file inside: "/advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro/includes/classes

The 2 arrays of Upload File and Date are missing.
File Upload: line 120 & Date line 156.
How did you fix it? just replacing class-fields.php with the one you uploaded?

How did you fix it? just replacing class-fields.php with the one you uploaded?
I can see the upload file option but not the date option

I have compared the classes-fields.php file of version 1.7.4 with the one of version 1.6.0 and I have seen that the "Upload file" and "Date" arrays are missing. The file I have attached above belongs to version 1.7.4 but I have inserted the arrays in lines 120 & 156 so that "Upload file and date" can be selected.

Simply replace it in the path "/advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro/includes/classe".

Finally, to display the date field you have to activate this option in the plugin settings: WooCommerce > Settings > Product fields > Date picker (at the bottom).

Reactions: michaeladewale
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock