• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce (Pro Version)

Thanks, any idea how to get this custom code snipet for this plugin?

Thanks

By the way, I'm going to buy the plugin next month, thanks to giving it a try, otherwise the developer would not see my money. I think Woo devs shoouls start thinking about trial days like shopify or nulling plugins will still be mandatory.

hey

if you do end up buying it would be great to have fresh update files for @Babak and @NullMaster to null for the rest of people

and to answer your question about the pricing views on products page you can try with CSS setting the visibility to hidden but I don't think that will work very well :cry:

@aarsna1
if you still have your licence could you add the snippets from this page please would really appreciate it and thanks in advance :)

Thanks, any idea how to get this custom code snipet for this plugin?

Thanks

By the way, I'm going to buy the plugin next month, thanks to giving it a try, otherwise the developer would not see my money. I think Woo devs shoouls start thinking about trial days like shopify or nulling plugins will still be mandatory.

Is there any way you can share these code snippits?

Also, is there an update available soon here?

Code snippet to remove price on options
Just add to child themes functions.php

add_filter('wapf/html/pricing_hint','wapf_remove_pricing_hint',10,4);
function wapf_remove_pricing_hint($price_hint,$product,$amt,$type) {
return '';
}

Reactions: jaaos and Arshard
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock