• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce (Pro Version)

Definitely not a server issue, but got it working now.... first installed someone's nulled version (which gave the error), and then overwrite it with the non-nulled version (from here also) and now it's working. Shame it's not under a standard download topic.

I realize that, after installing this plugin your wordpress getting so much slower. Not is like immediately but you can see after 2-3 days later..
I can say I am running on my own server and It normally works like a charm (without this plugin), there is no limits on my site. And still after 4-5 days later I can see any page load takes 50seconds. But if I rename the folder of that plugin and fix it with old name (I mean disabling and reactivating it), the site works very well with this plugin. I couldnt understand why I am trying to dig in the codes but I cant find anything also I can see thats not rest api related.
That's right - the problem you can see is in: System Status

It accumulates more and more in the extension. I've noticed tens of thousands of queries related to this plugin. I haven't tried with lower version but latest 2.2.3 is having that problem.

First off this is a request thread only from 2019, it is not a nulling request or a resource thread where it is kept updated..

If somebody has it then it approved and add it as a resource in it's own thread where it can be updated.

Reactions: kalani007
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock