• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Custom Fields Pro  - Premium WordPress Plugin

Advanced Custom Fields Pro - WordPress Plugins v.6.2.7

No permission to download
thanks but i don't trust "other sources". i can null myself by comparing latest shared here, if i get untouched.

So why not just download the latest ACF Pro version from their own GitHub and null it yourself, no need for you to check Babiato if you can null it all yourself when you just need the untouched files.

Better still go ask ask Delicious Brains to send you the untocuhed files and make a donation to their own devs so that all the users who brought a ACF Pro lifetime licence don't have to pay again 👍😉

• Haha
Reactions: Loneley and Kao X3

For those who do not trust "other sources" or want to nulled plugin itself, added untouched version.

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.11.3 (untouched)

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Medw1311 updated Advanced Custom Fields Pro - Premium WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.11.3

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.11.3 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= 5.11.3 = Thanks to @bobsmith & @Region25

*Release Date - 24th November 2021*
* Fix - Fixed a bug when accessing field values for options pages registered with a custom post_id

= 5.11.2 =
*Release Date - 24th November 2021*

* Fix - Previously implemented data access changes for get_field() and the_field() are now limited to the ACF shortcode only. [Learn...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Try this one from other sources, working for me.

Untitled2.png

For those who do not trust "other sources" or want to nulled plugin itself, added untouched version.

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.11.3 (untouched)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Both uploads are actually identical so thanks to both of you. I've updated the resource now :)

So why not just download the latest ACF Pro version from their own GitHub and null it yourself, no need for you to check Babiato if you can null it all yourself when you just need the untouched files.

Better still go ask ask Delicious Brains to send you the untocuhed files and make a donation to their own devs so that all the users who brought a ACF Pro lifetime licence don't have to pay again 👍😉
i didnt know it was on github thanks for info!

Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields Pro - Premium WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.11.4

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.11.4 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.11.4 = Release Date - 2nd December 2021

* Fix - Fixed several Select2.js conflicts with other plugins
* Fix - Fixed an issue where block name sanitization could change valid block names containing double hyphens
* Fix - Fixed an issue where blocks with integer IDs could fail to load example field data

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not seen addons in thread and doubt many people will need them anyway, but here they are if somebody does want them.

Do I need both ACF and ACF PRO?
No, ACF PRO is an independent plugin and does not require the free version to be installed. Once ACF PRO is active, you can deactivate the free version and any ACF premium add-ons.

Attachments

• ACF Addons.zip
    3 MB · Views: 77
Guys, when I update from v5.9.7 to later version (from v5.9.8 is another author), form editor on some old pages not works. Shows empty page. How to fix?

Not seen addons in thread and doubt many people will need them anyway, but here they are if somebody does want them.

Do I need both ACF and ACF PRO?
No, ACF PRO is an independent plugin and does not require the free version to be installed. Once ACF PRO is active, you can deactivate the free version and any ACF premium add-ons.
Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock