• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Custom Fields: Extended

Requirements​

This plugin requires at least ACF Pro 5.8. If you don't already own ACF Pro, you should consider it. It's one of the most powerful WordPress plugin available.

Maybe you can combine it with Pro which you already have ... Sorry ... Just trying to help ...

I could check the extension, I have a bit of experience in that kind of thing.

I think we can get 3 people. and done nulled. we share it with the community. this license has not existed anywhere for a long time.

49/3 = $ 16.33

I think it works fine without entering the license actually.
I installed on a site and it's not even nagging, nor I see blocked features.
But I guess a "null" check can't hurt!

You're welcome @Senkenken! Glad to give back to this community :)
Same here @Dukessa , i'm able to use it as it is on a test site. I love the way it's also able to generate CPT and taxonomies natively... really a super tool !

Advanced Custom Fields: Extended PRO v0.8.9.1

Attachments

• acf-extended-pro-0.8.9.1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock