• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Content Templates for Wordpress

Advanced Content Templates for Wordpress v2.2.2

No permission to download

OnlyJesusSaves

Trusted Uploader
Feb 26, 2020
ThePerfectWill submitted a new resource:

Advanced Content Templates for Wordpress (Addons Included) - Reusable Content Templates for WordPress

Reusable Content Templates for WordPress

Advanced Content Templates is a full WordPress post content template solution. If you publish new posts, or pages, or custom post type posts that contain similar content, ACT allows you to choose your starting point every time you create a new post.

> Documentation Here

act-classic-trimmed.gif ...

Read more about this resource...

PLEASE NOTE: This plugin does have some modifications.

Anyone can search the code for "@CustomMod" and you will find all changes.

- The License Tab, Support and Addons (already included) Tab have been commented out.
- The license admin notice has been removed
- The menu name of. "ACT" has been renamed to "Post Templates", which makes more sense to me. This is how I use it in my setups.

If you find anything else like the above that would help to remove for user experience, please let me know. I don't see all notification usually because I have them disabled in my site.

Thanks! And thanks @Babak !

This is a plugin I've used for maybe 7 or more years. It used to be a plugin on Codecanyon, then removed and became free version in Wordpress repo, and a Pro version from their site. It doesn't need updated much. So the tweaks are my personal tweaks. You can search the code for @CustomMod to see any mods.

As a side note this plugin is made by the same author(s) for: https://www.checkoutwc.com

Peace. 1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock