• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adult Script Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Is the Grabber or VSync Addon working for anyone? I'm using Nginx Web Server, and everything seems fine in configurations. I'm receiving Failed to load translation for permission: vsync-queue-grab and type: backend! error
I also have the same error, plus the script is missing the processes.php file in this path:
"/var/www/adultscriptpro/admin/modules/vsync/components/processes.php"

If you enter the administrator panel you will notice that when you click on "video sync / downloader" and then on "processes" an error appears when displaying the page.

Can anyone please help me with this script?
I have installed it on Nginx. The homepage is working fine but when I click something I get this error...

404 Not Found​

nginx

Anyone know how to fix this problem please? Maybe it should be something in the URL rewrite? Right now its empty in there.

Reactions: pangestu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock