• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adsense shows ads on mobile, but not on the website???

Silva

Oct 12, 2020
Google has approved my website today in the first attempt without any query/rejection. They send me a simple email regarding this that your website has ready to show ads. Curiously I started exploring to check my website https://www.serviceshouse.in , and there was nothing, and no ads showing, on the other hand when I check through mobile, ads are showing as per code distribution. Please advise me regarding this, is my website need to reconfigure anything, or is anything still pending to set on the google side. Need expert suggestion, Please advise??
Note: This is my first time on google Adsense, I don't have much idea about this.

Last edited:
Seem like something is blocking on your end check your plugins

1657124996029.png

I see Ads too. You sure you don't have adblocker on?

Screenshot_20220706-210000.png
Sir, this is smartphone screenshot means you are using smartphone mobile, I am struggling to watch this ad on a desktop browser like safari/firefox/chrome etc. Its not showing on pc browser yet. I am still exploring the issue on StackOverflow and google community but could not get rid of it. Tried to remove some css and java header/footer, but the situation is as it was. Would be grateful if any hint solves my issue.

Finally, I dig out that, the issue was related to configuration on the google AdSense page. Since I had keep auto add on, but wide screen was off. In overview menu >ad setting tab my anchor ads was on but, due to lack of knowledge wide screen button was off. So as soon as I click it on, within a couple of minutes, ads started to display on my website.
I tried to explain this for the community so that if any babiato member face this problem can take hint from my sitation.
Would like to thank those who tried to help me regarding this. 🙏

1657288290415.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock