• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adsense is not approving on my forum!

TheDevil

Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jul 6, 2020
Pakistan
Hey there, is anyone can help on this matter? I've install xenforo and there is no option for SEO and keyword, Adsense reject my application 3 times, please help me to approve.

Last edited:
Hey there, is anyone can help on this matter? I've install xenforo and there is no option for SEO and keyword, Adsense reject my application 3 times, please help me to approve
Firstly, you cant get adsense approval on things which google ad policy does not support
Gambling, Drugs, Adult, Piracy,etc
but, if you wish to have adsense on some content republishing, software,theme/plugin site then there is a trick. You need to have a secondary domain Write some content (no plagarism/copy) related to the niche of your main domain, minumum 24 posts also have the necessary pages. Apply for adsense, get approval and add your main domain to the account. You can do the same thing with main domain also but for that process is same but you have to do it from scratch remove your forum content write quality original post get approval to the doamin, then convert the site to anything you wish like forum/downloading etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock