• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
So, a question to all those on this thread. Who would be interested in the Investorm Extended Version with the Extended Bundle (Includes 3 Modules & 4 Addons) all fully nulled and kept updated for $30.00 USD???

If there is interest we will look at adding this as a sales item.

TassieNZ :)
I am also interested. I have the extended license with all of the modules and addons. I would gladly provide them if someone can successfully null everything and provide me with the files.

Version v1.3.3 - Oct 27, 2022​

• Added: Multiple email gateway as Mailgun, SendGrid, SES, Postmark API integrated.
  • Added: Plain text format added to improve internal mailing.
  • Fixed: Fix 2FA Login issue while maintenance mode.
  • Fixed: User withdraw account issue while method not available.
  • Fixed: Cache issues resolve including additional modules & addons.
  • Fixed: User create issue while registration option disabled.
  • Fixed: Few minor issue fixed as per customer feedback.
  • Fixed: Profit type display in admin invest details.
  • Update: Laravel version & PHP packages updated to improve security.
@nuskytir @iKalanko please what purchase code should I used? I cant pass the Purchase code verification

Version v1.3.3 - Oct 27, 2022​

• Added: Multiple email gateway as Mailgun, SendGrid, SES, Postmark API integrated.
  • Added: Plain text format added to improve internal mailing.
  • Fixed: Fix 2FA Login issue while maintenance mode.
  • Fixed: User withdraw account issue while method not available.
  • Fixed: Cache issues resolve including additional modules & addons.
  • Fixed: User create issue while registration option disabled.
  • Fixed: Few minor issue fixed as per customer feedback.
  • Fixed: Profit type display in admin invest details.
  • Update: Laravel version & PHP packages updated to improve security.
Do you have 1.33 untouched or nulled kindly share link

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock