• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
Anyone has the additional modules and add-ons to upload?

More precisely I'd need the following:

CryptoWallet Withdraw – ManualModulev1.2.0
Fund Transfer (P2P) – InternalModulev1.2.0
BasicKYC – Identity VerificationModulev1.2.0
NioCron – Automatic CronjobAddonv1.0.0
MultiReferral – Multi-Level Referral *
By default it support up-to 3 levels unless extended license.
Addonv1.1.0
NioExtend – Advanced *
The addon only works with extended license.
Addonv1.2.0

Since 1st May they aren't anymore free downloadable from the Developer Website, so if someone could provide download links I'd be very grateful!

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Fish3r
It seems the download link is not working. Could you please verify and update it for us?

I tell you that after searching so much on the internet, contacting a developer to unlock this script, I got nothing.
In the end I ended up buying the regular license and after doing a couple of things I also ended up buying the extended license, because you can not upgrade, I am left with 2 separate licenses, (I spoke with support and they have unlocked the previous license to use it in another domain) if someone here wants the regular license, I am willing to sell it since I'm not using it anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and eagle70
I tell you that after searching so much on the internet, contacting a developer to unlock this script, I got nothing.
In the end I ended up buying the regular license and after doing a couple of things I also ended up buying the extended license, because you can not upgrade, I am left with 2 separate licenses, (I spoke with support and they have unlocked the previous license to use it in another domain) if someone here wants the regular license, I am willing to sell it since I'm not using it anyway.
how much

Reactions: eagle70
I'm going to upload v1.3.1 Nulled soon, if anyone has the Addons/Modules (all of them or also only some of them, we will collect them all also from different users), please reply to this post or send me a DM so I can add them to the resource in order to make it complete. Unfortunately I didn't held the license but I've successfully nulled the last version.

Voy a subir v1.3.1 Nulled pronto, si alguien tiene los complementos/módulos (todos o solo algunos de ellos, los recopilaremos todos también de diferentes usuarios), responda a esta publicación o envíeme un DM para que pueda agregarlos al recurso para completarlo. Desafortunadamente, no tenía la licencia, pero anulé con éxito la última versión.
Is deposits and withdrawals working correctly?

Reactions: RoninHood
Is deposits and withdrawals working correctly?
The version I'm uploading works with the standard features included and is nulled, this means you can insert fake data upon request of purchase code and everything it will work like you own Regular License.
In case you mean CryptoWallet Withdraw, this is an additional Module that you have to install under the folder "niomodules".

You can find the complete list of Modules/Addons aside to their proposal here. I was asking if some user has the Addons/Modules because since 1st May they aren't anymore free but the developers want us to pay for them.

So, if anyone who is reading has some or all of them, feel free to post them here or send me the link via DM and I will provide to add them into the same package of the resource, in this way all the additional features will be available for everyone!

As I can see from above posts @bastianwoo and @eagle70 both owns the license, this mean they will probably have some or all of the Modules and Addons, can you please guys upload them? Would be much appreciated from the whole community.

Thanks

Well, I've sent a DM to both @bastianwoo and @eagle70 as I've seen from above posts they own both licenses, this means they will have the Addons / Modules with high probability.

Here a copy of the messages sent:

"Hi Bro, I'm contacting you as well as @eagle70 because I've seen you guys old both licenses (Regular & Extended) of this resource. Can you please upload them or just send me the links? In this way I will be able to provide to the whole community a complete package for this resource and with the help of other users such as @phpcore @ELLIO7 @Babak @andykim and the other developers present in the community we can improve them by adding support to additional currencies as well as ERC-20 and BEP-20 tokens.

Your help would be much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon! Cheers"

Now let's wait for their replies with the hope they will help by sending the Addons & Modules beacuse as I can see on CodeCanyon they both old the Licenses since before May 1st (when Addons & Modules were still downloadable for free).

Let's see if they are going to help us!

Babak updated Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform with a new update entry:

Investorm v1.3.1 Nulled

Investorm v1.3.1 - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform Nulled Free
Version – 1.3.1 Apr 15, 2022

+ Manually Email Verification option added for Admin.
+ Group options added for users in admin panel.
!+ Referral commission issue fixed while who refer is disable.
!+ PayPal decimal amount issue in transactions.
!+ Logged user session issue with suspended users.
!+ Balance transfer issue if user has balance.
!+ Few minor bugs fixed as per error logs.
!! Stylesheet & JavaScript...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The version I'm uploading works with the standard features included and is nulled, this means you can insert fake data upon request of purchase code and everything it will work like you own Regular License.
In case you mean CryptoWallet Withdraw, this is an additional Module that you have to install under the folder "niomodules".

You can find the complete list of Modules/Addons aside to their proposal here. I was asking if some user has the Addons/Modules because since 1st May they aren't anymore free but the developers want us to pay for them.

So, if anyone who is reading has some or all of them, feel free to post them here or send me the link via DM and I will provide to add them into the same package of the resource, in this way all the additional features will be available for everyone!

As I can see from above posts @bastianwoo and @eagle70 both owns the license, this mean they will probably have some or all of the Modules and Addons, can you please guys upload them? Would be much appreciated from the whole community.

Thanks
Ok. I have the crypto withdrawal module. How do I send it?

Hello sir, You can upload a resource. For more information : https://babia.to/threads/read-before-create-new-resouces.1236/
Thanks for your reply, anyway I think would be better to add it into the resource itself, so I told @mekxy to send it to me over DM because in this way I can add it directly to the resource and it doesn't stays in the comments. This is better in order to facilitate users to find it and at same time not flood the comments with files but rather using them for support proposals. Thanks again!

Thanks for your reply, anyway I think would be better to add it into the resource itself, so I told @mekxy to send it to me over DM because in this way I can add it directly to the resource and it doesn't stays in the comments. This is better in order to facilitate users to find it and at same time not flood the comments with files but rather using them for support proposals. Thanks again!
Thanks a lot sir 😊 waiting for the updated resource.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock