• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adobe Illustrator Mega Course - Form Beginner to Advanced

barhan

Jul 12, 2018
img.php

What you'll learn
Master Adobe Illustrator
How to create a Project and Navigate In Adobe Illustrator
Everything About Working With Object
Everything About Appearance of The Objects
Everything About Drawing In Illustrator
Everything About Brushes
Everything About Type Tools and Typography
You Will Master Masking And Its Types
Symmetrical Drawing
Blend Tool For 3D Strokes And Hair Effect
Data Visulazation
Pattern Making
Geometric Grids and Artworks
Isometric Drawing
Drawing From Images
How To Sell Your Artworks And Skills Online
Preparing Artwork For Animation And Animation In After Effects

Requirements
Laptop
Adobe Illustrator CC
Knowledge on using Computer

Description
This Adobe Illustrator course is designed to take absolute beginners step by step into an advanced level in design and Illustration
The course consists of two-part the Basic part and Advanced part
- The basic part is just like a master class, in this part I will teach all the details you need to know to start using illustrate confidently. Basic does not mean you are not going to make interesting stuff, in this part, you will be creating a dozen of interesting artworks using what you have learnt
We will be covering:
How to create a project and navigate for the first time
Everything about working with an object, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about the appearance of the objects, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about drawing, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about brushes, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about type tools and typography, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
We will master masking and its types
And Thousands of other tips and tricks
- After you master adobe illustrator in the first part, you will be ready for more advanced stuff in illustrator, and we will start with the most interesting one which is:
Data visualization, in this section I will show you how to create clean & modern charts. I will show you how to connect a spreadsheet to adobe illustrator and then will show you how to turn boring charts to an exciting and eye-catching charts
Then we will have a Geometric section. In this section, I will show you how to create different types of grids and then how to use them to make beautiful abstract geometric artwork
Then a very fun section comes which is Isometric and 3d, in this part you will be learning basics of isometric and 3d and then together we will be creating and Isometric home and an Isometric futuristic city
In the pattern section, I will show you step by step on how to use your doodles and artwork to create beautiful patterns and make them ready for print.
Then in Blend and Symmetrical section, I will teach you how to set up your Illustrator project for symmetrical drawing, with this setup you will be able to create beautiful mandalas and other precise artwork.
Then I will teach you how to use blend mood to make eye-catching 3D liquid gradient lines. And then I will show you how to apply it to any path. This is a very fun section you should not miss it.
Drawing using photos, in this section I will teach you tips and tricks on how to draw from a photo, we will be creating two Artworks form Photos.
If you learn Adobe Illustrator to start your online business and start selling your artworks, we have a section for you, in this section, I will show you all the places that you can sell your artwork and the places that you can work as freelancer online.
And the last section will be a bonus, I will teach how to prepare your project for animation in Adobe After Effects, we will prepare a project and we will animate in After Effect. If you want to learn animation I have a course that covers everything about animation and After Effects make sure to check it.
If for any reason you did not like the course, you have 30 days money back Guarantee.

Who this course is for:
Beginners and Advanced, who want to take their design and illustrator skills to a next level

Last edited:
img.php

What you'll learn
Master Adobe Illustrator
Everything About Brushes
Symmetrical Drawing
Data Visulazation
Pattern Making
Isometric Drawing
Drawing From Images

Requirements
Laptop
Adobe Illustrator CC

Description
This Adobe Illustrator course is designed to take absolute beginners step by step into an advanced level in design and Illustration
- The basic part is just like a master class, in this part I will teach all the details you need to know to start using illustrate confidently. Basic does not mean you are not going to make interesting stuff, in this part, you will be creating a dozen of interesting artworks using what you have learnt
We will be covering:
Everything about working with an object, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about the appearance of the objects, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about drawing, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about brushes, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
Everything about type tools and typography, by the end we will create some artwork using what we have learnt
- After you master adobe illustrator in the first part, you will be ready for more advanced stuff in illustrator, and we will start with the most interesting one which is:
Data visualization, in this section I will show you how to create clean & modern charts. I will show you how to connect a spreadsheet to adobe illustrator and then will show you how to turn boring charts to an exciting and eye-catching charts
Then we will have a Geometric section. In this section, I will show you how to create different types of grids and then how to use them to make beautiful abstract geometric artwork
Then a very fun section comes which is Isometric and 3d, in this part you will be learning basics of isometric and 3d and then together we will be creating and Isometric home and an Isometric futuristic city
In the pattern section, I will show you step by step on how to use your doodles and artwork to create beautiful patterns and make them ready for print.
Then in Blend and Symmetrical section, I will teach you how to set up your Illustrator project for symmetrical drawing, with this setup you will be able to create beautiful mandalas and other precise artwork.
Then I will teach you how to use blend mood to make eye-catching 3D liquid gradient lines. And then I will show you how to apply it to any path. This is a very fun section you should not miss it.
Drawing using photos, in this section I will teach you tips and tricks on how to draw from a photo, we will be creating two Artworks form Photos.
If you learn Adobe Illustrator to start your online business and start selling your artworks, we have a section for you, in this section, I will show you all the places that you can sell your artwork and the places that you can work as freelancer online.
And the last section will be a bonus, I will teach how to prepare your project for animation in Adobe After Effects, we will prepare a project and we will animate in After Effect. If you want to learn animation I have a course that covers everything about animation and After Effects make sure to check it.
If for any reason you did not like the course, you have 30 days money back Guarantee.

Who this course is for:
Beginners and Advanced, who want to take their design and illustrator skills to a next level

@barhan Thanks again for your resources!

Reactions: Malficient
Lol! I learned AI with my own only, by just using randon tools and practicing😂 no course i used for learning.

I believe self learning is more beneficial than taught by someone😇

Yeah me too. We have tons of youtube tutorials right now. There is really no reason to buy for a course if you are diligent enough to dig through those videos and learn a thing or two from them.

But sadly, most of us are lazy worms. That's why a course like this is helpful for the worms (including me) LOL 🤣

A course like this could shorten the learning time with its structured learning steps.

Yeah me too. We have tons of youtube tutorials right now. There is really no reason to buy for a course if you are diligent enough to dig through those videos and learn a thing or two from them.

But sadly, most of us are lazy worms. That's why a course like this is helpful for the worms (including me) LOL 🤣

A course like this could shorten the learning time with its structured learning steps.
Agreed 🤝

Reactions: nasir373737
img.php

What you'll learn
Master Adobe Illustrator
Everything About Brushes
Symmetrical Drawing
Data Visulazation
Pattern Making
Isometric Drawing
Drawing From Images

Requirements
Laptop
Adobe Illustrator CC

Description
We will be covering:

Who this course is for:

@barhan Thanks for sharing this amazing course however access is denied for some reason. could you possibly update me if it's still available

@barhan First of all thank you for sharing this course. Sadly It's giving me this message when I am trying to download it.
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock