• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐HOT SALE⭐ Adobe Creative Cloud - All Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
There is a temporary problem with the auto invites for some mails for more than a week now. The admin of the mail sender is trying to fix this issue. In the meantime invites are being sent manually.
Sorry for this inconvenience and it will be fixed in a short time.

I really hate to leave bad reviews but here is my story:

I bought the service for 6 months on 7 June. I must mention that the service is an invite to a demo business that is resent periodically.

On Jun 21 I didn't receive a new invite and I couldn't use any App because the demo period was expired. Today, the same story. I can't use the apps because the demo period is over.

I bought the service for 6 months on 7 June. I must mention that the service is an invite to a demo business that is resent periodically.

On Jun 21 I didn't receive a new invite and I couldn't use any App because the demo period was expired. Today, the same story. I can't use the apps because the demo period is over.
As you can see in the above post at July 2, there is a temporary problem with auto invites and admin is trying to handle this manually.
This problem still exists for some of my customers but most of them are solved. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am trying to fix this issue.
All purchases are quaranteed within their time period. I will check your invite again. As stated in my sales post refund is always an option if the service is not what is declared.

I checked the system. Your renewal was sent on July 04. Can you send a screenshot of your subscription details as Pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock