• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adifier - Classified Ads WordPress Theme

Adifier - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v3.9.4

No permission to download
haksxsx updated Adifier - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Adifier Theme v3.8.6

Download Adifier v3.8.6 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 3.8.6

• Added option to disable count of ads on locations/categories widget
  • Added option to filter active/inactive users on Users listing in wp-admin
  • Added autocomplete for mapbox
  • Added map cookie consent ( maps are not loaded for the visitor unless he gives a consent )
  • Moved phone verification service to version v2
  • Added sales filter for Sell ad types
  • Added widget for sharing posts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i really appreciate your work. i was looking for classified theme 5 months ago and i saw Adifier but he was really bad at everything design and functionality and .i get working with the theme classima.
but now if i want to rate both of them i give classima 4/10 and i give Adifier 9/10. they really work and upgraded the theme.
Big Thanks to Babiato Admins and Members.

• Love
Reactions: Alison and webbayo
Babak updated Adifier - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Adifier Theme v3.8.7

Download Adifier v3.8.7 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.8.7

• Added compare count on icon
  • Added Clear All for compare window
  • Added reset button on color filter
  • Added option to go to edit ad screen from viewing an ad
  • Added option for sellers to hide their phone in profile settings
  • Added option to disable auto opening of compare window
  • Added first name and last name to the list of mandatory fields which you can control
  • Added Infinity Ads...

i really appreciate your work. i was looking for classified theme 5 months ago and i saw Adifier but he was really bad at everything design and functionality and .i get working with the theme classima.
but now if i want to rate both of them i give classima 4/10 and i give Adifier 9/10. they really work and upgraded the theme.
Big Thanks to Babiato Admins and Members.
Same here

16 hours and counting, I still can't find the file to change the labels of Ad post types. I want to change "Exchange" to "Trade" and "Gift" to "Free". I scoured the themeforest comments and I'm not alone but as usual, if you didn't pay for it, they won't help. Which is understandable. I'm just hoping someone here know how.

16 hours and counting, I still can't find the file to change the labels of Ad post types. I want to change "Exchange" to "Trade" and "Gift" to "Free". I scoured the themeforest comments and I'm not alone but as usual, if you didn't pay for it, they won't help. Which is understandable. I'm just hoping someone here know how.
Hi there:

Adifier_WP - 01_Adifier_Theme - adifier.zip - adifier - languages - adifier.pot

• Love
Reactions: Gaeius
OMG! Thank you so much @keran . How did you find it?

All i have to do is edit the file and upload right?

edit: Nevermind, I got it!. :)

Last edited:
Babak updated Adifier - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Adifier Theme v3.9.0

Download Adifier v3.9.0 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.9.0

• Minor bug fixes
  • Added resend verification email
  • Added bad words filter on contact
  • Added exact expire time on single advert for auctions
  • Added support for selected date format
  • Added negotiable ads filter
  • Added bad word filter on all forms
  • Added bulk delete groups and custom fields
  • Added Google reCaptcha V3 on forms for logged out users
  • Added viber share
  • Improved highligh...

Reactions: xShooTer
Does anyone know how to edit Currency ,and remove Sale Price (i want to leave just price) ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock