Adforest - Android v3.9.4 and iOS v3.5.3 Application

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

limevanilla

Jan 27, 2019
Hi,

I've been here for too long and Babiato help me a lots, thanks to the community and @Babak @NullMaster and others too.

I just login into my codecanyon account and here I got 2 items which I want to share with community.

THIS IS UNTOUCHED VERSION!

AdForest - Classified Native IOS App v3.5.3

AdForest - Classified Native Android App v3.9.4

@Babak @NullMaster and other coders, please take a look of this latest version of the application, can be null or not.

I will do the update if I got email from them and share here.

LET ME KNOW IF THE LINK DIDN'T WORK

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reactions: siriot

siriot

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2019
43°42′10″N 15°43′34″E
Hi,

I've been here for too long and Babiato help me a lots, thanks to the community and @Babak @NullMaster and others too.

I just login into my codecanyon account and here I got 2 items which I want to share with community.

THIS IS UNTOUCHED VERSION!

AdForest - Classified Native IOS App v3.5.3

AdForest - Classified Native Android App v3.9.4

@Babak @NullMaster and other coders, please take a look of this latest version of the application, can be null or not.

I will do the update if I got email from them and share here.

LET ME KNOW IF THE LINK DIDN'T WORK

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Important Read Before Create New Resouces​

ShareCash

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Oct 15, 2018
hello, please does someone here can help me build my application? I order it officialy

limevanilla

Jan 27, 2019
hello, please does someone here can help me build my application? I order it officialy
I have experience with both of the applications. Which one you want to build? Android or iOS? I'm using Windows OS and have to use dual boot for iOS. I forgot how to do that because didn't use iOS apps anymore.

ShareCash

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Oct 15, 2018
I have experience with both of the applications. Which one you want to build? Android or iOS? I'm using Windows OS and have to use dual boot for iOS. I forgot how to do that because didn't use iOS apps anymore.
Android

joseph234

Jul 1, 2021
Ive tried running the source code of android version but i get alot of errors on generating the Apk bundle which has made it impossible to build the app. Anyone with a solution?Thanks in advance.

limevanilla

Jan 27, 2019
Ive tried running the source code of android version but i get alot of errors on generating the Apk bundle which has made it impossible to build the app. Anyone with a solution?Thanks in advance.

Sometime you need to check the error logs and Google it. It's the most great ways to find the solution.

limevanilla

Jan 27, 2019
Screenshot_20211014-213018.png

Finally installed but this button does not work

That's great to hear that. Did you check your website? I mean, sometime you need to check the permission if it enable to post the ads or not. If you can see it on your mobile application emulator something, you need to check back the requirement for installation or using with "themes" and "application". Take a look their plugin too (for mobile) or update the theme plugin. Since I already provide the latest version of mobile apps, what you need to do is check the themes version.