• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AdFlex - Multi User Full-featured Ads System

edgematrix

Feb 17, 2019
Dubai UAE
AdFlex 2 – Multiuser Full-featured Ads System
  • Targeting countries, OS, browsers, device types (mobile, tablet, PC), categories
  • Click-fraud protection
  • 2 payments model CPC (cost per click), CPM (cost per impression)
  • Manage users, sites, campaigns, ads
  • Impressions, clicks statistics
  • Separate admin, advertiser/webmaster, moderator accounts
  • 16 most popular banner sizes
  • Responsive HTML 5 ad units
  • Visual ad unit builder
  • Internal user support system

1607085352068.png

Bro as of i'm just suggesting you that if you have purchased this product and you're directly sharing this without editing the downloaded file with unique user code then don't share directly to such platforms because you also may get ban from using their license.
1607086465911.png
Remove this line of unique user file downloaded id.
Just for a short information😀
And i think you should share this as a resource because nobody has published this product here so you can share it in resource then it will be easy for all to use this resource.

What is the l
Here you go...

I have nulled it. You can install it without any restrictions😉
@Babak if you can then create a resource on behalf of him and update the null one.
Working fine install and tested

AdFlex 2 – Multiuser Full-featured Ads System
  • Targeting countries, OS, browsers, device types (mobile, tablet, PC), categories
  • Click-fraud protection
  • 2 payments model CPC (cost per click), CPM (cost per impression)
  • Manage users, sites, campaigns, ads
  • Impressions, clicks statistics
  • Separate admin, advertiser/webmaster, moderator accounts
  • 16 most popular banner sizes
  • Responsive HTML 5 ad units
  • Visual ad unit builder
  • Internal user support system

1607085352068.png

hello could you please update

Here you go...

I have nulled it. You can install it without any restrictions😉
@Babak if you can then create a resource on behalf of him and update the null one.
Please update the download link.

Has anyone in the community been able to get the script to work?
My ads don't show on my website, I've tried everything and nothing makes the ads show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock