• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Your Site to SEOPress Pro

NA.VU

Nov 9, 2019
thuthuat.vip
I want to share with you a connection to SEOPress Pro. You can sit back and relax without worrying about the null version being released, just focus on your bussiness.

1614166512546.png

Terms and Conditions
  • Your membership in the forum is more than 6 months or 1 month with a Trusted Uploader / Trusted Seller badge.
  • Your site is established, not a test site.
  • Your site is not a subdomain.
  • The site does not serve any advertisements.
  • This site is rejected: p0rn, music, movie & tv shows, torrent, nulled/mod/hack/crack, drugs, and gambling.
How to

Leave a comment and PM your site, I will ask for temporary access to your WordPress.

Requirements

You can use the below plugin to generate a temporary login URL to your website and share that with me instead:

You can use the above plugin in conjunction with the WP Security Audit Log to monitor what changes i might make on your website (if any):

Thank you/

I want to share with you a connection to SEOPress Pro. You can sit back and relax without worrying about the null version being released, just focus on your bussiness.

1614166512546.png

Terms and Conditions
  • Your membership in the forum is more than 6 months or 1 month with a Trusted Uploader / Trusted Seller badge.
  • Your site is established, not a test site.
  • Your site is not a subdomain.
  • The site does not serve any advertisements.
  • This site is rejected: p0rn, music, movie & tv shows, torrent, nulled/mod/hack/crack, drugs, and gambling.
How to

Leave a comment and PM your site, I will ask for temporary access to your WordPress.

Requirements

You can use the below plugin to generate a temporary login URL to your website and share that with me instead:

You can use the above plugin in conjunction with the WP Security Audit Log to monitor what changes i might make on your website (if any):

Thank you/
Wow awesome share! Truly following the spirit of babiato :love: Will it be possible for me to get it when I launch my personal site? ^^ (even though I'm not even full month here)

Be blessed and stay safe! 💚

onion-086.gif

Reactions: NA.VU
Hi, thank you so much for the opportunity. I'm really interested to test SEO Press. I've been using a bunch of tools and I want to test it on one of my working domains.

hey guys. completely reliable. in 2 minutes he activated the license on my site and ready.
spirit of babiato 🤘🏻

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock