• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Seller Subscription Add-on

Active eCommerce Seller Subscription Add-on V-1.3

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Active eCommerce Seller Subscription Add-on - active ecommerce, active supershop, best shopping cart, e-commerce shopping cart, e-commerce softwa

banner.jpg

Seller Subscription Addon for your eCommerce business which is only developed with the most efficient eCommerce cms named Active eCommerce cms. By this Seller Subscription Addon you can add a new feature to create subscription package for you sellers/vendors. you can create unlimited package with physical & digital product upload limit, package icon, name, price & package duration. Sellers/Vendors will find those packages for purchasing in their panel. You...

Read more about this resource...

Hello @White Devil Bro yeah i know it's again me lol but bro can you please update it to the new version here is the change log

version : 1.2 (17/11/2020)

- Compatibility support for active ecommerce cms 3.6

Thanks in advance

does any one have Active eCommerce Seller Subscription Add-on 1.2 please share would be great

thanks in advance

@White Devil V1.3 is available. request for update if possible. Thanks for your help and active ecom series. because of your share i got some courage to experiment. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock