• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Ecommerce S3 File System Configuration

mogrosso

Trusted Uploader
Feb 22, 2021
Please I need help! I tried to use "S3 File System Configuration" and when done with configuration and after activating it, my website went off and I am currently getting this error
This page isn’t working
localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

And your error log says?

And your error log says?
"[Fri Mar 19 07:06:50.353397 2021] [lsapi:error] [pid 847028:tid 47095696414464] [client 153.101.144.3:35878] [host] Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Aws\\Exception\\InvalidRegionException: Region must be a valid RFC host label. " But I have just deleted my S3 bucket used

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock