• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App v4.6.0

No permission to download
For nulled, go in your CMS, go to /app/Http/Controllers/Api/V2/AuthController.php
and go line 132 and delete

Code:
  if (!$delivery_boy_condition) {
            if (\App\Utility\PayhereUtility::create_wallet_reference($request->identity_matrix) == false) {
                 return response()->json(['result' => false, 'message' => 'Identity matrix error', 'user' => null], 401);
            }
         }

and app, delete

in lib/repositories/card_repository.dart
Code:
"cost_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

and auth_repository.dart
Code:
"identity_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

in app_config.dart in purchase_code "e61f6ccc-bf4f-4df0-bfc7-uf8b2632b513db"

Thank you

For nulled, go in your CMS, go to /app/Http/Controllers/Api/V2/AuthController.php
and go line 132 and delete

Code:
  if (!$delivery_boy_condition) {
            if (\App\Utility\PayhereUtility::create_wallet_reference($request->identity_matrix) == false) {
                 return response()->json(['result' => false, 'message' => 'Identity matrix error', 'user' => null], 401);
            }
         }

and app, delete

in lib/repositories/card_repository.dart
Code:
"cost_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

and auth_repository.dart
Code:
"identity_matrix": AppConfig.purchase_code

in app_config.dart in purchase_code "e61f6ccc-bf4f-4df0-bfc7-uf8b2632b513db"
in the 3.0.1 version when I try to buy something from the app it says " cost matrix error "
how to fix it please?

in the 3.0.1 version when I try to buy something from the app it says " cost matrix error "
how to fix it please?
I am facing same error as well. And i tried to bypass cms same like that one of friend promised me today evening he will help to null and resolve it

I am facing same error as well. And i tried to bypass cms same like that one of friend promised me today evening he will help to null and resolve it
Fixed it
in
public_html/app/Utility/NagadUtility.php

FInd and Replace

PHP:
    public static function create_balance_reference($key)
    {
        if ($key == "") {
            return false;
        }

to

PHP:
    public static function create_balance_reference($key)
    {
        if ($key == "") {
            return true;
        }

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock