• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Flutter App

Active eCommerce Flutter App 4.6.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
Last edited:
Reactions: Chijioke and Tshez
hello guys
this my customization for my home screen i hope you like it

i can send to you the home.dart file but you will need to change the banners urls and the category IDs i can guide you to change it and i will guide you to keep the banners dynamic so you can change it any time without having to update the app in app store

Awesome ! please share the source
I tested the login and profile they work great. I'll be working on some feature myself I'll be sharing when I get results .

Active Ecommerce Flutter App v1.5
Added:
1. Localization
2. Using Latest Flutter + Updated Dependencies.
3. Changeable Theme (Coming Soon)
Screenshot_1628018176.png Screenshot_1628018197.png Screenshot_1628018230.png Screenshot_1628018257.png

Add Your Own Language:
1. Add your country Language Code in /lib/localization/lang_cons.dart
2. Add also you language code in /lib/main.dart (remember the sequence of the language code must be the same in those 2 files (1st, 2nd, 3rd. 4th .. position)
3. Add your .json translated file in lib/lang/xx.json (use the same naming as the language code)
4. UPLOAD BACK YOUR .json TRANSLATED FILE FOR BABIATO COMMUNITY!

NB: If OP wanna lock this for only active/old user, i don't mind.

Download

If you wanna change your app package name do so in pubspec.yaml and don't forget to change package name in all of the file. The file is clean code, without key cert, without domain used, and google services. You can Add your own.

Added:
1. Localization
Screenshot_1628018176.png Screenshot_1628018197.png Screenshot_1628018230.png Screenshot_1628018257.png

Add Your Own Language:
2. Add also you language code in /lib/main.dart (remember the sequence of the language code must be the same in those 2 files (1st, 2nd, 3rd. 4th .. position)
3. Add your .json translated file in lib/lang/xx.json (use the same naming as the language code)

Download

If you wanna change your app package name do so in pubspec.yaml and don't forget to change package name in all of the file. The file is clean code, without key cert, without domain used, and google services. You can Add your own.

also if you have the other plugins offline payment, point, subscription please share as well

Added:
1. Localization

Add Your Own Language:

Download

Could you tell me which flutter version did you use?

i disable otp plugin after that i try to signup asking "Verify your Email Account" but in email not come any otp.....pls help me anyone in this matter

i disable otp plugin after that i try to signup asking "Verify your Email Account" but in email not come any otp.....pls help me anyone in this matter
you need to setup email before from admin panel to get mails properly.

Guys built my app but images not showing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-102732.png
    Screenshot_20210806-102732.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock