• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.5

No permission to download
OTP and Offline Payment only 2 stay working for me on 6.1. Also wonder anyone can tell me why with The Shop v1.3 i had working great, all still does but now in admin when I go to PAGES section I get that 500 error. Any suggestions be appreciated

Pos and club point are the only ones not working on my end but both are working b4... i even exported my addon database for someone with problem. It doesn't work for the person at all

Please I have issues with the Delivery boy add-on, I'm using Active eCommerce 6.1, whenever I click on any of the delivery boy add-on menu from the admin I get an error code as displayed on the screenshot below. Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-155803.png
    Screenshot_20220513-155803.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
to null The script >
just extract attached file in the root of script folder and Overwrite the Existing file

Attachments

• vendor.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 47
can anyone please confirm this 6.1 version is nulled or not or can anyone plz null it
Null it yourself by replacing the code below and replace the code in this path
vendor\mehedi-iitdu\core-component-repository\src\CoreComponentRepository.php

Open text file to view code

Reactions: techmainfest
How t

Open text file to view code
how about the installation setps and all will it bypass that as well . plz help me

fresh installtion
For fresh installation 6.1 will give you error.
Download ver 5.5.7 (untouch) here https://mega.nz/file/3pAxkDiQ#JhRpUO1WAYjtwlHuY98v0thUKS3C72wt3zrkgmzKe2g and nulled it with its on version code which can be downloaded here.

You will find the path to copy and replace the code with in the file.

After successfully installation and script running on your site.
Download 6.1 update here
Login to your admin panel and click system update. Upload the update file and update it. It will tell you update successfully. Log out and login back to admin. It will request licence activation code. Go back to your cpanel again and copy and replace with ver 6.1 code here
https://mega.nz/file/y1xClLJZ#CLKmfGUIc3veeli0wdBAcY234iL9yurUiPBJKNaeiiM
to null it again. Refresh your browser,
licence request code will disappear. Enjoy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock