• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.5

No permission to download
I tried 6.1 but it is not the latest it was 5.5.7.
Issues I faced were,
1. Not installing after unzip on root folder, show 500 error. after checking log I found it is asking for database. Hence it is not clean version, it may installed on local or server then shared.
2. after importing shop sql, got issue in logging into admin. again receiving 500 error. this time issue was it needed dummy data, so imported few queries from demo sql and it started working.

I have created zip and exported sql. You may unzip on root domain, import sql and connect database in .env file.
It is Preactivated. No need to Activate or Null it...

Please correct if any I went wrong anywhere...

I tried 6.1 but it is not the latest it was 5.5.7.
Issues I faced were,
1. Not installing after unzip on root folder, show 500 error. after checking log I found it is asking for database. Hence it is not clean version, it may installed on local or server then shared.
2. after importing shop sql, got issue in logging into admin. again receiving 500 error. this time issue was it needed dummy data, so imported few queries from demo sql and it started working.

I have created zip and exported sql. You may unzip on root domain, import sql and connect database in .env file.
It is Preactivated. No need to Activate or Null it...

Please correct if any I went wrong anywhere...

Have you also tested all addons that all is working fine

I have added some addons, some will work some don't then as soon as you logout and back in they are all deactivated
You will need to keep reactivating them. After some times it will stop deactivating. That is what happened to me. Now they don't deactivate anymore

not all but tried Active eCommerce Auction Add-on 1.3 and it worked fine... if anyone is planning... please install and report test... thank you... :)
auction addon is working here. Club point is not working for me and i deactive it but its showing club point on shop page. Also pos manager stopped working today

Auction 1.3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-180316.png
    Screenshot_20220511-180316.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20220511-180236.png
    Screenshot_20220511-180236.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
hello bro,
can you share your sql file.
I want to try to export to version 6.1 because I tried the available sql file there was an error when I entered the admin panel
Hello there, i solved it by installing the shop.sql file and not the demo file.
Good luck bro

You need tu create an admin users on phpmyadmin in users table. In my case i duplicated the customer and changed the user_type and the name to "admin" and the mail to "[email protected]" but didn't changed the password. after that the Login and password are : [email protected] - 123456
thank you bro, (y)
btw are all your addons successfully installed?
I have an error when running addons payment offline

Reactions: wawisodev
i am using Active cms version 6.0 and when i try to add addon pos manager version 1.8 it adds successfully but getting this error when i open pos manager or configuration

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-13 123810.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-13 123810.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock