• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.5

No permission to download
Hi Guys,
I'll start by apologizing for not keeping up with the past Two releases.
Here is the
Null for v5.1.😊
cc: @NullMaster
If anyone finds this helpful or informative Please consider leaving a Like 😊👍
(Also consider Bookmarking for ease of Navigation)

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FRESH INSTALL:

Download
and upload ‘ install.zip ’ to the root-directory on your server ( public_html or where you'd like to install it.
2 . Unzip the "install.zip" file by selecting “ Extract here ”.
3 . Create a new database from your server MySQL database.
. Create a DB user for the database and link that database to the DB user.
PS: ( Make sure you do this
to Avoid Error 500 )
5 . Go to yoursite URL e.g. " www.example.com "
and it will automatically take you to the installation.
6 .
Click on Start Installation Process.
7 .
Follow instructions till asks for Purchase Key
8 .
Use dummy key eg "1c6b358c-jtdp-4fcc-aba9-f71a9df2ey51j"
9 . Finish installation
and Reload the home page e.g. " www.example.com "
10 .
It’s Done !

INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATE:

Upload ‘
updates.zip
’ to the root-directory on your server ( public_html or where you had installed previous version.
2 . Unzip the "updates.zip" file by selecting “ Extract here ”.
3 . Reload the home page e.g. " www.example.com " and click on ‘ Update Now
4 . It’s Done !

We've tried solving errors over PM and I'm releasing this Null having solved most of issues eg:
1. Data Loss from Having to Delete DB in order to update
2. Pirated Copy Message Still Appearing
3. No null for Fresh installation .

NB: In Case of any Errors ,
1. Navigate to your .env file and set APP_DEBUG=true
Reload.
3. Type the error message you get here and we'll try to help.

In case you need custom installation, configuration or integration with the Apps, PM me.😊

Special thanks to @tuton012 , @NullMaster , @alghorabaa and @Babak ‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼
Thank your very much, can you tell me where they have put the database removing backdoor code, I mean file and line number in their original code?

Reactions: Kewin

banner543.jpg Active Ecommerce CMS v5.4.3 Nulled

Download Link

Instructions to do a fresh installation:

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

2- Go to phpMyAdmin and drop ALL tables in the database.

3- Import the database (shop.sql) located in the script installation folder.

4- Go to https://yourwebsite.com/step5, and continue.
-------------------------------------------------
In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.
You are the BEST!

banner543.jpg Active Ecommerce CMS v5.4.3 Nulled

Download Link

Instructions to do a fresh installation:

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

2- Go to phpMyAdmin and drop ALL tables in the database.

3- Import the database (shop.sql) located in the script installation folder.

4- Go to https://yourwebsite.com/step5, and continue.
-------------------------------------------------
In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.
Unable to login with old credentials..

Malwarebytes prevented me from downloading it, but it could be false positive, I will try with it again tomorrow.
It's being flagged as containing malware.
is not a malaware
me the uploader of this files and I will upload last extended version soon I was nulled how to null it but i dont get support
I upload the files I dont get anylike that not good for me

Hello, I found another bug in the form for filling in Shop Verification (if you want to be a SELLER), the field for attaching "Tax Papers" must be required, otherwise if you do not attach a file, it refers to error 500.

1.png 2.png

Here is Patch file!

I have noticed one thing during installation that Step4 route doesn't really exist. I always have to go into the script and redirect it before the database can be imported.

Is this done by design?

Last edited:
First you must set write permissions for requirement folders and files and they are incredibly many believe me :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock