• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Also.....If anyone needs configuration and integration with the Apps Please PM me.
Otherwise I'll try to help as much as I can in the comments😊

Reactions: Chijioke
can i update from v4.5 to v4.7 ? And how ? Only download this 4.7 null version and extract updates folder ?

Edit: After updating Current version stay v4.5 dont change to v4.7
😅In my opinion.....Best to update to 4.6 then to 4.7 its just 2 versions away

Hey dude @koret30245
after updating to 4.7 when i login as a seller and i go to add product when i choose the product image the page freezes

All the database file got deleted by owner of Active eCommerce. Check yours if its ok

Hey dude @koret30245
after updating to 4.7 when i login as a seller and i go to add product when i choose the product image the page freezes
Hi There...Unfortunately I've been unable to recreate this error.
but I have seen it on the comments.
But author hasn't replied to anyone.
I think it's a bug with v4.7.
Could you please Share abit more information?
If I'm able to recreate it then I can solve it. 😀

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EviL
All the database file got deleted by owner of Active eCommerce. Check yours if its ok
This happens even when using valid regular License.
See Here
Author tends to either deny it but there seems to be a backdoor that drops the entire database in the routes
Best option to Restore database from last backup and update with the null

See Here
Author tends to either deny it but there seems to be a backdoor that drops the entire database in the routes
AUTHOR maybe added a License Check Function with every part of code, so it checks your license from their servers and if it returns with fake license then it automatically deletes the SQL.

See Here
Yes you are right, had gone through ur link, coder representative is denying the queries related to database.

Hi There...Unfortunately I've been unable to recreate this error.
but I have seen it on the comments.
But author hasn't replied to anyone.
I think it's a bug with v4.7.
Could you please Share abit more information?
If I'm able to recreate it then I can solve it. 😀
man you are awesome really
currently i downgraded to 4.6 to avoid this issue i can install the script on another server and share it with you if you like

• Love
Reactions: Chijioke
Do not update to version 4.7, cookies, captcha, logins with social media are giving error 500. This version had the most possible bugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock