• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Hi all Brother ;) please I have a big bug on my website !!!
when i upload Active eCommerce CMS in my hosting File manager ;)
the site come white page like that Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 09-53-34 https espaceivoire com.png
Please any help to resolve it

Check your server requirements and then you must set write permissions for requirement folders and files.

Hi all Brother ;) please I have a big bug on my website !!!
when i upload Active eCommerce CMS in my hosting File manager ;)
the site come white page like that Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 09-53-34 https espaceivoire com.png
Please any help to resolve it
I think your problem is in the database according to the last problem you sent to me

Hi all brother serious, my problem i don't understand it, it's because don't reply any answers. but thanks for all .I' tray to install new script of ACTIVE ECOMMERCE but the same. now I'am looking for other good script php of Multi-vendor

Hi all brother serious, my problem i don't understand it, it's because don't reply any answers. but thanks for all .I' tray to install new script of ACTIVE ECOMMERCE but the same. now I'am looking for other good script php of Multi-vendor
ACTIVE ECOMMERCE is considered the best at the moment

getting this error when i try to import the database #1293 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

also getting 500 error. From the step where database try to import and when i try to import manually and go to step 5

getting this error when i try to import the database #1293 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

also getting 500 error. From the step where database try to import and when i try to import manually and go to step 5
turned on error reporting and it was the database. I had a mysql error i had to change timestamp to 0

aec_banner.jpg

Active Ecommerce CMS v5.4.4 Nulled

Download Link

Instructions to do a fresh installation:

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

2- Go to phpMyAdmin and drop ALL tables in the database.

3- Import the database (shop.sql) located in the script installation folder.

4- Go to https://yourwebsite.com/step5, and continue.
-------------------------------------------------
In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.
Could you tell me what is needed to nullify the code?

@grobciel123 make me understand something: you ask for nulling this while you opened a thread offering this particular script nulled version (of course disregarding the rule about duplicate resources).
How is this possible? Didn't you null yourself what you were offering?

• Sad
Reactions: barun and Sam_dark
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock