• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.6

No permission to download
This script have too many bugs here
and here .... I haven't searched it all but where to touch, something buggy comes out
You are correct. Those issues are coming from the Framework in the storage directory. I have a fix but I don't know if it is against the forum's rule to post it here.

Yes but where is the already code of that part, i can see only like (id=home_Categories) not full code of it.. Can you please locate it?
Okay. Id attribute is used for both JavaScript and HTML declarations. In the case you are referring to it is in your JavaScript, if you look at the end of that your code page. I quote "
$.post('{{ route('home.section.home_categories') }}', {_token:'{{ csrf_token() }}'}, function(data){
$('#section_home_categories').html(data);
AIZ.plugins.slickCarousel(); "
Follow the URL {{ route('home.section.home_categories') }} to locate what you want. Which is in resources ->views ->frontend ->partials ->home_categories_section.blade.php

I hope that helps and not going against the forum's rule here.

Okay. Id attribute is used for both JavaScript and HTML declarations. In the case you are referring to it is in your JavaScript, if you look at the end of that your code page. I quote "
$.post('{{ route('home.section.home_categories') }}', {_token:'{{ csrf_token() }}'}, function(data){
$('#section_home_categories').html(data);
AIZ.plugins.slickCarousel(); "
Follow the URL {{ route('home.section.home_categories') }} to locate what you want. Which is in resources ->views ->frontend ->partials ->home_categories_section.blade.php

I hope that helps and not going against the forum's rule here.
Thanks a lot.. That is exactly what i need (the location of home_Categories_section.blade.php)

Please do anyone has the NGINX .htaccess configuration? Please share if you do. page loading to 404 but home page opening.

When I switch the server to Apache, everything is working fine. I need the .HTACCESS Config. Thanks in Advanced developer didn't provide in source code, Buyers need to contact him directly to get it. and I am still new to the NGINX environment.

1634553220584.png

This is my website now using ActiveEcommerce, after I upload so many sample products for a seller and in house products and tried to order some products as a customer.. The Sellers page Products list are not showing anymore.. its shows Column 1, Column 2 .. etc.. But in my Admin page the products are still showing.. Also in the dashboard page products and order is not showing. What should I do?

1634553467439.png 1634613031364.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sanjid90

banner543.jpg Active Ecommerce CMS v5.4.3 Nulled

Download Link

Instructions to do a fresh installation:

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

2- Go to phpMyAdmin and drop ALL tables in the database.

3- Import the database (shop.sql) located in the script installation folder.

4- Go to https://yourwebsite.com/step5, and continue.
-------------------------------------------------
In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.
can you Updata to v5.4.4 ,, Brother

use of this script is not recommended. Someone on the sales page of this script has raised a big bug that the designer of this script could not answer this bug. Even using the original version of this script is a big risk. watch the movie and you will understand. I was completely disappointed when I watched the movie.

There are some bugs really but they can be fixed. I have seen some of them myself., most especially, with plugins integration.

Reactions: megahellstorm
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock