• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.5

No permission to download
Server 500 error on:
1. New user registration
2. User login
3. User email verification

Need a fix! Thankyou :)

How do I prevent attacks? I would like to use the script for a nationally known project.
First try to use it over some other domain.. Temporary for dew days.. To check if any backdoors are open.. If everything works nice u could make the project live.. Yeah and another.. Thing a lot of ppl face issues of backdoor as soon as u update the script to the latest version also.. They delete the database n give a notification on homepage that it's an illegal copy.. Beware of this script.. If it's a nationally known single project I would suggest u to purchase it or look for another scripts. Thank you .

Reactions: mauca and Silva
Primeiro tente usá-lo em algum outro domínio .. Temporário para dias de orvalho .. Para verificar se algum backdoors está aberto .. Se tudo funcionar bem, você poderia fazer o projeto viver .. Sim e outro .. Coisa muitos problemas de rosto de ppl do backdoor assim que você atualizar o script para a versão mais recente também .. Eles excluem o banco de dados n dão uma notificação na página inicial de que é uma cópia ilegal .. Cuidado com este script .. Se for um projeto único conhecido nacionalmente, eu sugeriria que você para comprá-lo ou procurar outros scripts. Obrigada .
Thanks

could anyone fix the 500 error issues. I see it when registration and login.

Thank you very much

hi i made app but not showing the items in cart
and android studio throws error
E/flutter (12807): [ERROR:flutter/lib/ui/ui_dart_state.cc(177)] Unhandled Exception: type 'int' is not a subtype of type 'String'
E/flutter (12807): #0 new CartItem.fromJson (package:active_ecommerce_flutter/data_model/cart_response.dart:70:51)
i am using active 1.2 v app
.plz help me to get out of error i will share latest active ecommerce 4.6 version
with no server 500 error

thanks in advance

E/flutter (12807): [ERROR:flutter/lib/ui/ui_dart_state.cc(177)] Unhandled Exception: type 'int' is not a subtype of type 'String'
E/flutter (12807): #0 new CartItem.fromJson (package:active_ecommerce_flutter/data_model/cart_response.dart:70:51)
.plz help me to get out of error i will share latest active ecommerce 4.6 version
with no server 500 error

thanks in advance
The android app code here which you are using to develop the app

i am using active ecommerce flutter app v 1.2 and apk made suscessfully but when going to add products in cart it shows nothing .
when i run it using android studio it shows above error . in cart_response.dart
here is part of code.
on line 3 it shows
E/flutter (12807): [ERROR:flutter/lib/ui/ui_dart_state.cc(177)] Unhandled Exception: type 'int' is not a subtype of type 'String'.
code is here:::

factory CartItem.fromJson(Map<String, dynamic> json) => CartItem(
id: json["id"] == null ? null : json["id"],
owner_id: json["owner_id"] == null ? null : json["owner_id"],
user_id: json["user_id"] == null ? null : json["user_id"],
product_id: json["product_id"] == null ? null : json["product_id"],
product_name: json["product_name"] == null ? null : json["product_name"],
product_thumbnail_image: json["product_thumbnail_image"] == null ? null : json["product_thumbnail_image"],
variation: json["variation"] == null ? null : json["variation"],
price: json["price"] == null ? null : json["price"].toDouble(),
currency_symbol: json["currency_symbol"] == null ? null : json["currency_symbol"],
tax: json["tax"] == null ? null : json["tax"].toDouble(),
shipping_cost: json["shipping_cost"] == null ? null : json["shipping_cost"].toDouble(),
quantity: json["quantity"] == null ? null : json["quantity"],
lower_limit: json["lower_limit"] == null ? null : json["lower_limit"],
upper_limit: json["upper_limit"] == null ? null : json["upper_limit"],
);

The android app code here which you are using to develop the app

Last edited:
with no server 500 error

thanks in advance
Kindly would you mind sharing version 4.6?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock