• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.6

No permission to download
There was a bug when filling in the city field in version 4.3 and the author updated it. Does anyone have this updated version?

There was a bug when filling in the city field in version 4.3 and the author updated it. Does anyone have this updated version?
I have not received any update where you saw that?

There was a bug when filling in the city field in version 4.3 and the author updated it. Do you have this updated version?
Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I have a question for 4.3, I have been testing the web app but when I go to checkout, add a new adress, I can't seem to find cities. I have added the cities manually from admin but when i test checkout, I can not see any name of city nor does the drop down list of cities show. Anyone with the same problem? Anyone who can assist me with how to fix this will be appreciated.

Thanks.
I have the same problem, from what I saw there is a bug when filling in the city field at the end of the purchase in version 4.3 that was posted here on the forum. According to reports I saw in the author's profile, this problem was corrected. More to get back to work, I would have to re-assemble the codecanyon .zip file.

Attachments

• screenshot-codecanyon.net-2021.04.11-18_50_37.png
    screenshot-codecanyon.net-2021.04.11-18_50_37.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
I have not received any update where you saw that?
field city is only appearing when Area Wise Flat Shipping Cost is selected, when Product Wise Shipping Cost is selected, the system prevents you from proceeding to the delivery info area.

Country and City have already been registered, so I believe the bug is in the script.

Attachments

• screenshot-localhost-2021.04.11-19_01_19.png
    screenshot-localhost-2021.04.11-19_01_19.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 30
  • screenshot-localhost-2021.04.11-18_58_51.png
    screenshot-localhost-2021.04.11-18_58_51.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 30
  • screenshot-localhost-2021.04.11-18_55_20.png
    screenshot-localhost-2021.04.11-18_55_20.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 31
In Active eCommerce, in the customer register, there is no space to fill out CPF, Passport, CNPJ, RG, or any other identification document?

Does anyone have a mobile application developed with Flutter based on this system? both belong together. that would be amazing Babiato family.

I need help to setup active ecommerce on server.....

Can any one help me out.....

i have downloaded V4 nulled and tried but it directly goes to installation part....

as i have make local setup and dumped on server.... i am redirected to activation page when i go to admin login...

i have downloaded V4 nulled and tried but it directly goes to installation part....

as i have make local setup and dumped on server.... i am redirected to activation page when i go to admin login...
index.php and edit with replace all code with below code.

<?php

/**
* Laravel - A PHP Framework For Web Artisans
* @package Laravel
* @author Taylor Otwell <[email protected]>
*/

define('LARAVEL_START', microtime(true));

/*
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Register The Auto Loader
|
| Composer provides a convenient, automatically generated class loader for
| our application. We just need to utilize it! We'll simply require it
| into the script here so that we don't have to worry about manual
| loading any of our classes later on. It feels great to relax.
|
*/

require __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';

/*
| Turn On The Lights
|
| We need to illuminate PHP development, so let us turn on the lights.
| This bootstraps the framework and gets it ready for use, then it
| will load up this application so that we can run it and send
| the responses back to the browser and delight our users.
|
*/

$app = require_once __DIR__.'/bootstrap/app.php';

/*
| Run The Application
|
| Once we have the application, we can handle the incoming request
| through the kernel, and send the associated response back to
| the client's browser allowing them to enjoy the creative
| and wonderful application we have prepared for them.
|
*/

$kernel = $app->make(Illuminate\Contracts\Http\Kernel::class);

$response = $kernel->handle(
$request = Illuminate\Http\Request::capture()
);

$response->send();

$kernel->terminate($request, $response);

and open database phpmyadmin go to general setting edit maintainance-mode 0 to 1 .

Reactions: Chijioke

Also read previous conversations to find solution to your problem.

Reactions: Chijioke
Does anyone have a mobile application developed with Flutter based on this system? both belong together. that would be amazing Babiato family.
Seems good in the design but ios app get rejected since this version app uses many coming soon message, some links are not clickable. Better to wait for the complete release.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock