• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
To install 4.3

1. in installtionController.php
public function purchase_code(Request $request) {
return view('installation.step4');
//return redirect('step3');
}

in route.php

comment purchase_code on line 22
//Route::post('purchase_code', 'InstallController@purchase_code')->name('purchase.code');

3. Fill the .env file your db connection
4. we ignore step 3
5. run your step 4

enjoy :D

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 31
  • 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 30
To install 4.3

1. in installtionController.php
public function purchase_code(Request $request) {
return view('installation.step4');
//return redirect('step3');
}

in route.php

comment purchase_code on line 22
//Route::post('purchase_code', 'InstallController@purchase_code')->name('purchase.code');

3. Fill the .env file your db connection
4. we ignore step 3
5. run your step 4

enjoy :D
no no..

ONe more

\vendor\mehedi-iitdu\core-component-repository\src\CoreComponentRepository.php

<?php
namespace MehediIitdu\CoreComponentRepository;
class CoreComponentRepository
{
public static function instantiateShopRepository() {
return true;
}
protected static function serializeObjectResponse($zn) {
return true;
}
protected static function finalizeRepository($rn) {
if($rn == "bad" && env('DEMO_MODE') != 'On') {
return true;
}
}
}

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I have a question for 4.3, I have been testing the web app but when I go to checkout, add a new adress, I can't seem to find cities. I have added the cities manually from admin but when i test checkout, I can not see any name of city nor does the drop down list of cities show. Anyone with the same problem? Anyone who can assist me with how to fix this will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Do you have
Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I have a question for 4.3, I have been testing the web app but when I go to checkout, add a new adress, I can't seem to find cities. I have added the cities manually from admin but when i test checkout, I can not see any name of city nor does the drop down list of cities show. Anyone with the same problem? Anyone who can assist me with how to fix this will be appreciated.

Thanks.
You should configure the

Choose Area Wise Flat Shipping Cost

Right panel says:

4. Area Wise Flat Shipping Cost calulation: Fixed rate for each area. If customers purchase multiple products from one seller shipping cost is calculated by the customer shipping area. To configure area wise shipping cost go to Shipping Cities.

Guys does anyone know how this attribute function works? Because when I'm using it, it only pulls the main price and not the attribute.

Could anyone give me seller subscription latest version module?
Thanks for help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock