• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.6

No permission to download
Just installed latest version, but its still showing as 2.8? The Documentation is also for 2.8. Am I missing something?

Update: Just tried from the start again. Downloaded from Mega - the file (m3ws .zip - 55.1 MB) is for 2.8 and not 2.9. Tried as a fresh install twice & only 2.8 without the updates in 2.9 are available. Do I need to do anything else?
Yes, this error happened becoz this file was not updated by envanto ..... whoever downloading it from envanto it still giving them the old file... I just read the comments in envanto and the whole story is told by its developer ActiveitZone, there are also waiting for envanto to update the product.

but i am unable to understand would you please help me how to install this
sure.
step one you will find the file name called install.zip in that file which is downloaded from Babiato
upload it to the main domain directory and make a new separate database and connect it to username and pass

sure.
step one you will find the file name called install.zip in that file which is downloaded from Babiato
upload it to the main domain directory and make a new separate database and connect it to username and pass
I try to do same that you are telling but it shows an error, view it please

Step1.JPG

When I try to click at Start Installation Process it goes to next page that is attached below

Step2.JPG

I have checked and install the script on this domain you can check it by yourself https://mangoman.ml/
The script is Fully ok and definitely the prob is at your configuration.

Attachments

• mangoman.ml.JPG
    mangoman.ml.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 31
Just installed latest version, but its still showing as 2.8? The Documentation is also for 2.8. Am I missing something?

Update: Just tried from the start again. Downloaded from Mega - the file (m3ws .zip - 55.1 MB) is for 2.8 and not 2.9. Tried as a fresh install twice & only 2.8 without the updates in 2.9 are available. Do I need to do anything else?
weird let me download it again from ThemeForest and reupload

Reactions: Babak
@Xeonwales I just receive the email from Envato that has been updated I have updated the link please download again thanks :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Xeonwales
Please help me on 4 step screen become white...........

Attachments

• Capture-active.PNG
    Capture-active.PNG
    44.7 KB · Views: 44
@indiabuz sorry i only have 2 that are in the downloaded file

@Romantiq went you download the files you will see 2 zip files one that says affiliate addon and the other says refund addon

@Romantiq went you download the files you will see 2 zip files one that says affiliate addon and the other says refund addon
[/CITAR]

A huge favor, there is a new 3.0 update, could you please upload it, canceled. I would greatly appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock