• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.6

No permission to download
but in mine no subcategory option is available ...i think in older version they have subcategory feature but in updated version they remove subcategory feature

hi gyz anyone have the latest Seller Subscription System aadon which is support latest 3.8V thanks

i was search in the forum and only found 1.0 and its not working with the latest ver

I didnt find any addon which is compatible with latest version paytm and others as well..

Affiliate, offline payment, pos, and refund addon work fine but i also need vendor subscription addon this is onoy old ver available which is not supported with the latest ver 3.8

Affiliate, offline payment, pos, and refund addon work fine but i also need vendor subscription addon this is onoy old ver available which is not supported with the latest ver 3.8
ohhh but i dont have that bro .. me also looking for same

Guys Dont shout for updates or addons.....otherwise someone will say.......
@nullbabloo @Montygarg910 hi gyzz i need advice that can we we intergrate our own payment gateway into this script or not..?

For exp.. i get aproval from my local payment provider and now wants to intergrate to active commerce so can i do this by following gateway documentation or i need to buy extended licences plz advice thanks

Any one check digital product because its not working when try to select payment gateway and then click on complete order it show error . please add only digital product in cart and then try

Any one check digital product because its not working when try to select payment gateway and then click on complete order it show error . please add only digital product in cart and then try

This is working fine with me on 3.8 version but at the check out or any where there is no place to put up the coupon code .. for a product , any one have idea on this please help ,

The plug in ( old POS , OTP , SELLER SUBscription add on) also seems not supported with new update .. if anyone got solution please share would be happy to hear ..

thanks in advance

Reactions: Montygarg910
Reactions: Montygarg910
Bonjour la famille, j'ai installé la version 3.8 et je vois que les curseurs ne sont plus gérés dans le panneau et ne sont plus affichés également sur la page d'accueil

Attachments

• Capturehome page.PNG
    Capturehome page.PNG
    128.9 KB · Views: 30
Hello family, I installed version 3.8 and I see that the cursors are no longer managed in the panel and are no longer displayed also on the home page

Attachments

• Capturehome page.PNG
    Capturehome page.PNG
    128.9 KB · Views: 13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock