• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
aec_banner.jpeg

Active Ecommerce CMS v6.1.1 Nulled

Download Link

Instructions to do a fresh installation:

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

2- Go to phpMyAdmin and drop ALL tables in the database.

3- Import the database (shop.sql) located in the script installation folder.

4- Go to https://yourwebsite.com/step5, and continue.

-------------------------------------------------

In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.

aec_banner.jpeg

Download Link

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.
Are all the addon pre-installed

aec_banner.jpeg

Download Link

Bro. There is problem with this script. Maybe u might want to check if u can help fix the issue. As admin install the selller subscription addon. Then create a trail package with 0.0 subscription fee. Login to another browser as a seller. When you try to subscribe to the trial free plan. You get error 500. Quote me if am wrong. This honestly needs a fix. I did a fresh installation and this happened on 6.1.1 which i have detected a long time ago also on 6.1.0

Bro. There is problem with this script. Maybe u might want to check if u can help fix the issue. As admin install the selller subscription addon. Then create a trail package with 0.0 subscription fee. Login to another browser as a seller. When you try to subscribe to the trial free plan. You get error 500. Quote me if am wrong. This honestly needs a fix. I did a fresh installation and this happened on 6.1.1 which i have detected a long time ago also on 6.1.0
I didn't test the seller addon, but I believe the original script has a lot of bugs, you can test the live demo on the author website and you will find errors here and there.

Reactions: roysuraj
I didn't test the seller addon, but I believe the original script has a lot of bugs, you can test the live demo on the author website and you will find errors here and there.
On original author website it works fine but on nulled version it gives error 500

Any one facing this ? Every day I find random fake user I think there security flaw in the script fake bot executing

1654526594947.png

Nah working fine

Reactions: alghorabaa
You said you detected this bug on v6.1.0 as well as v6.1.1, but I didn't release nulled version of 6.1.0

You said you detected this bug on v6.1.0 as well, but I didn't release nulled version of 6.1.0
I mean not on your nulled precises. What i mean is that something is wrong with the script in that aspect... error for users website but works fine on authors website.

Seller subscription add-on shows Error 500 code when clicked on subscription package on the seller dashboard. Please does anyone has solution to this? Kindly help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: roysuraj
Seller subscription add-on shows Error 500 code when clicked on subscription package on the seller dashboard. Please does anyone has solution to this? Kindly help me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
You have also confirm it bow. We need a solution

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock