• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce Android App

Active eCommerce Android App version : 4.6.0

No permission to download
version : 1.3 (06/01/2021)

Improvements & Bug solving
- Shipping address add option during checkout.
- Minor bug fixes.

Working with Active Ecommerce v3.8

It's Customised

-Above included +Stock issue resolved +seller hidden +payment gateway integrated = Razorpay + Rave +Slider updated +Featured Category resized +product description fixed +buying option hide on empty +highlights added but that must be added in Active E-commerce Web backend

I had paid for payment gateway Integration but "Sharing is Caring" is what Babiato say. :)

Demo Apk-->

- Minor bug fixes.

It's Customised

-Above included +Stock issue resolved +seller hidden +payment gateway integrated = Razorpay + Rave +Slider updated +Featured Category resized +product description fixed +buying option hide on empty +highlights added but that must be added in Active E-commerce Web backend

I had paid for payment gateway Integration but "Sharing is Caring" is what Babiato say. :)

I read that they are going to release flutter version for Android and IOS this month or later

- Minor bug fixes.

It's Customised

archive asking for password. Can you please share?

whats the benefit for sharing lock zip file ...if you want to share with few members then give them directly bro .

NB: DONT PM ME FOR PASSWORD IF U HAVE GOOD RESOURSES THEN ONLY U GET ELSE NO WAYS TO PRVENT COPY TO OTHER SITE & IF ANY ONE HAVE UPDATE DONT POST IN MY POST IT GETS COPIED TO OTHER NULLED SITES

So why are u sharing it here.... in real u are not sharing... though i dont need this script... but dont get your real agenda

Its better just dont share or upload if u dont intend to share...
Thats right! Whats the point of uploading a resource with a protected password and then u go ahead and tell us, "Dont private me asking for password!" Really?? Why dont you do yourself a favour and pull it off coz honestly it doesnt help anyone!

NB: DONT PM ME FOR PASSWORD IF U HAVE GOOD RESOURSES THEN ONLY U GET ELSE NO WAYS TO PRVENT COPY TO OTHER SITE & IF ANY ONE HAVE UPDATE DONT POST IN MY POST IT GETS COPIED TO OTHER NULLED SITES

So why are u sharing it here.... in real u are not sharing... though i dont need this script... but dont get your real agenda

Its better just dont share or upload if u dont intend to share...
whats the benefit for sharing lock zip file ...if you want to share with few members then give them directly bro .
Thats right! Whats the point of uploading a resource with a protected password and then u go ahead and tell us, "Dont private me asking for password!" Really?? Why dont you do yourself a favour and pull it off coz honestly it doesnt help anyone!

oh yeah for free users i will shared and it will get release every null site
how do u guys justify that i buyed it those who have issue just bro buy it so for these leachers steps have been taken just give and take not only sit calm and download

no one will get unless and until they have min 9 recourses of php/android code which are not here present
stop giving such comments here those who have any issue just buy it its good

since i made password my recourses are not being shared any null sites nor any one gets distributed only person who is eligible and sharing code to community they are benefited not all Babiato is not only for taking script . Those who ever is complain can u say me guys how to prevent not to copy our recourses to other sites ...no there is no way out so rather blaming me just bring good min 9 recourses and get my password else if u want u can buy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock