• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara Child MK - Wordpress Theme

IDOL

May 8, 2022
ANIME WORLD
liscianovel.site
I've seen this source/thread before on babiato or it's still there but the link is broken after the babiato server has a problem.

can anyone share the Child MK file here? or please input to resources only.
Thanks for sharing, I was looking for this and wanted to use their php file for my own custom child or you can share here the results of your own custom Madara Child in my thread.
Link : https://mangabooth.com/product/madara-child-mk/

ah I pray that you are not lazy to open storage and share here :v 😂
later, I was looking for it and it was already custom made by me :v only left style.css, header.css and html files

HI @IDOL , I have the madara Child MK, but I seem to be late, @rzalyy already help you. good for you.
I see your sites and I have a question, how did you make this custom manga info look like this? could you help me with that? with the info and sinopsis.

1652548608568.png

1652548656282.png

Trying to promote own shop outside of marketplace
HI @IDOL , I have the madara Child MK, but I seem to be late, @rzalyy already help you. good for you.
I see your sites and I have a question, how did you make this custom manga info look like this? could you help me with that? with the info and sinopsis.

1652548608568.png

1652548656282.png
WRONG PLACE TO OFFER ANYTHING FROM YOUR 'OWN' SHOP

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK what happened I logged after long time but I have archives so lemme post it. I need to get the approvals first so guys please wait. I will upload Madara main theme too

This is Madara Child MK, however it needs Madara > v1.7.3
for some reason I can't upload files so I will post a link here -

I will delete this link asap, cuz I dont wanna get my drive get banned [Deleted]

Attachments

• madara-child-mk.zip
    489.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Reactions: IDOL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock